The application is a simple list viewer which displays the preconfigured items as a bulleted list. You can have it open and save shopping lists but you can create or modify them on the fly to suit your needs.
You can manually type in items to add to the shopping list or you can type up a list in Notepad or something similar. If you want to import a list in the application just save the file as a text file with each entry separated by a carriage return (new line / Enter) and copy it to your device. Then, in the application click File and Open and browse to where you copied the .txt file.
When you tap an item (click it) it toggles strikethrough text style, in effect marking it as found.
It is designed for and works for the Touch HD as far as resolution is concerned.
- You no longer need to uninstall previous version(s) before installing the latest version!
- If you have AppToDate you can use that to update the application to the latest version!
- This requires .NET compact flash 3.5!
- This currently only supports portrait. Landscape will cause undesired effects!
- Add language support for configuration utility and save/open/browse dialogs.
Currently only the main application supports alternate languages.
- Add landscape support.
- Possibly adding price information option per item (this would toggle-able by a setting).
- Possibly adding finger gesture recognition for different things.
- Possibly adding SMS support.
- Possibly adding Today plugin.
- Possibly add D-pad support.
To change languages:
Edit the Language key in the registry and enter the name of the Language file. Reference the screenshots for an example. So, if your language file is \Program Files\cRaCKwHoRe's\Shopping Cart v 2.1\Languages\German.txt, then enter German. This is case-sensitive! To create your own language file just copy the existing English.txt file and edit the fields within it, rename it (with a .txt extension), and save it to the Languages folder.
To change the color of checked / unchecked items:
Firstly, the registry key MultiColorFonts must be set to 1. Then, edit the registry key(s) CheckedItemColor / UncheckedItemColor shown in the screenshots. The values you enter are the RGB values ranging from 0-255 (decimal, not hex) for each value (R, G, B). The defaults are red for unchecked items and gray for checked items. The registry location is HKLM\Software\cRaCKwHoRe's\Shopping Cart v 2.1\.
Shopping Cart free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Shopping Cart direct on your windows mobile phone