Developer: Chan Kar Hengpwrstat
is a minimalist clutter free & really small (14,848 bytes) battery & memory monitor.
· Displays a battery bar at the top of the screen in most situations except when full screen applications are active (intentional).
· QVGA, VGA, WVGA & possibly other display modes are supported.
· Portrait & landscape screen orientation modes are supported.
· Respects Windows Mobile power states and consumes very little battery power. Windows Mobile has various power states: 1) fully turned on, 2) screen off, CPU on, phone & various devices are on, 3) screen off, CPU off, but phone & various devices are on, 4) device completely switched off. pwrstat is only active at 1) & is suspended or not running in all other modes. pwrstat only wakes from hardware events.
· Should be compatible with most applications (eg: applications that lock the screen like Windows Mobile password screen, or applications that replace the NavBar such as WisBar.
· Bar colors can now be separately changed in HKCU\Software\PwrStat\* registry keys (RGB values). Restart pwrstat to see changes.
· Bar height can be changed by editing HKCU\Software\PwrStat\BarHeight registry key (valid values from 1 to 4 pixels). Restart pwrstat to see changes.
· The bars are segmented. Each bar has 10 segments (to let users gauge power/memory levels in percentage).
· The power bar blinks when device is being charged.
· The bars are only updated every 4 seconds or when there is screen activity that affects the bars.
To install, download the .exe file & put this .exe file into "\Program Files" of your PDA. Make a shortcut of the program to your startup folder. To stop a running instance, re-run the .exe & it'll prompt you to stop all running instances.
Version 2.6 comes with 2 versions of executables, one supports Windows Mobile power states & the other doesn't. Use whichever applicable.
Note: pwrstat can be kept smaller & to use less memory when it doesn't come with screens for changing color or bar height. Use other software to edit pwrstat settings.
Changes from version 2.5:
· Added code to suspend itself when screen is off.
· Fixed pwrstat hanging problem on HTC Touch HD devices.
pwrstat v2.6 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download pwrstat v2.6 direct on your windows mobile phone