: tillanosoftTo every Notepad fun, pocket version of Notepad is now available
The concept of PocketNotepad
is "To provide the same feature as Desktop Notepad does" or "Nothing added to the original Notepad". :-) That is, no toolbars, rebar bands, etc...
On the other hand, it does not provide several functions as it is becoming to its name. The eliminated functions are, for example, printing, drag&drop and so on.
Thus, in the case you do not use Notepad on your desktop mainly, it is not considered as appropriate to use PocketNotepad heavily on your Windows Mobile device. It is thought as appropriate to use PocketNotepad for viewing text files, for taking short memo, for a buffer in cutting and pasting.
While, in the case you are a heavy user of desktop Notepad, PocketNotepad would be the most preferable editor on your Windows Mobile device. It's small, light, cute and simple. PocketNotepad does not require MFC dll. It's really small (70kb
* Open/Save any text format files with or without .txt extension through tGetFile.dll
* Cut/Copy/Paste function via standard Windows Mobile clipboard.
* Select function to select a region without stylus.
* Find/Find Next to find target word(s). Find Next soft key stays for a while, so that, finding the next same word(s) is extremely easy.
* Time/Date function which insert the current time and date.
* Journal function which can be enabled by putting .LOG on the very beginning of a file.
* Word Wrap view style can be turned on or off.
* Set Font to change font and its size used by PocketNotepad.
PocketNotepad free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download PocketNotepad direct on your windows mobile phone