: AdobeAdobe Photoshop.com Mobile
beta lets you easily upload, view, and share photos online from your Windows Mobile phone. Getting started is simple. All you need is a supported Windows Mobile handset and a Photoshop.com membership.
- Upload photos from the road: Have Photoshop.com Mobile upload photos from your phone to your Photoshop.com account as soon as you take them. You can store up to 2GB of photos there free.
-Access anywhere: At a party, in a meeting, on the road—view your online photos and albums from your phone, wherever you are.
- Share with friends and family: Create a Mobile Shared album right from your phone to show the world, or invite friends and family to view your photos online from Photoshop.com.
Follow these steps to get started with Photoshop.com Mobile beta:
- Download the Photoshop.com Mobile beta to your phone using one of these methods:
1. On your phone, go to http://m.photoshop.com using your phone’s web browser. Select your phone model and download of the beta software.
- Once you download the software on your phone, follow the prompts to complete the installation. Upon completion, go to the Start menu to launch the Photoshop.com Mobile application. As a first-time user, you will be asked to do a one-time login using your Photoshop.com membership.
Photoshop.com Mobile Screenshots
Photoshop.com Mobile free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Photoshop.com Mobile direct on your windows mobile phone