MSS Converter allows to make conversions between many units. Supported units are currencies (with the ability to automatic update rates), lengths, areas, volumes, masses, speeds, temperatures, pressures, times, angles, energies and powers. The software is easy to use. You can setup the units to show or hide. The software supports VGA and QVGA resolutions, with portrait, landscape or square screens.
To install the software, copy the .cab file onto your pocket PC (via a memory card or ActiveSync), the execute it using the file manager. On the first run of the software, you can setup the language to use. Needless languages are deleted to increase free memory space.
- Add of the Centipoise unit.
- Millipascal-second formula fixed.
- Bug fixed in main page display for PDA with square screen.
- Better WVGA screen management.
- Use of combobox for units (allow a better space management).
- Use of Tool Tips when the stylus stays on an icon, indicating the category in text format.
- Sort of unit rubrics now available.
- Add of pages management, allowing more unit rubrics.
- Add of the flow rate unit.
- Add of the fuel-consumption unit.
- Add of custom units.
- Custom units management.
- Help available.
- Add of the Milliwatt unit
- Add of the Inch of Mercury unit
- New language available: Swedish
- New language available: German
- New language available: Polish
- New language available: Russian
- New language available: Spanish
- New language available: Portuguese
- Add of a button in currencies update allowing "cleaning" system notifications
- Keep parameters when uninstalling or re-installing the software
- New translations management, shortening of the software size
- New graphic button to erase the area to convert
- Bug fixed in the automatic update of currencies
- New internet access method allowing proxies management and make the software size lower - Currencies update on automatic synchronization with ActiveSync (WM5 and +, manual only under WM2003)
- Units files are set in Unicode format (allows to have a better multilinguage behavior, altought the size is bigger)