Developer: SCDevsImportant: Uninstall any previous version and DELETE maps previously downloaded with LiteTrack.
what's new in version 0.7:
- No more tiles' limit in map's download
- Map is saved as a single file, to save space in your SD
- User's location added to Track viewer, to walkback even without map
- New scrolling system
- Bugs fixed, all regional settings (should be) supported
- Mobile Cells localization and caching
LiteTrack is the right tool to record your route, save off-road paths, retrace a journey, obtain detailed gps data, or simply get your position on the map. All staying offline!
UI attractive, finger friendly, real full-screen usage.
* Display your position on the map
* Download maps from OpenStreetMap sources directly to your device
* Track your routes, also off-road, and save them to files
* Obtain track's statistics, also in realtime
* Append new tracks to existing track files
* View tracks in a separate context (Track Viewer)
* Export tracks to GPX and KML
* Save your current position as a new POI
* Attach comment and picture to your POIs
* Import tracks and POIs on the selected map
* Get detailed GPS info (lon, lat, alt, speed, heading, DOP, hDOP, vDOP and more)
* Display charts about satellites detected
* Obtain specific data about each satellite (id, azimuth, elevation, signal strength)
* Gadgets feature: get weather forecast, compass, clock and system monitor
* Mobile Cell localization and caching
About Cells localization: even without GPS you will have an idea about your location. This feature can be enabled or disabled from settings. How it works: any new phone cell encountered is added to the app database; if online, also cell's location is obtained and added to database. (*)Cells' locations can even be added later (menu -> tools -> Update). Once the cells are registered with their locations can be used offline also.
* This means you'll be free to go around and around staying offline, LiteTrack still collects info about phone cells encountered (but don't forget to enable it from settings). Once at home, turn online and update the database, all the cells previously collected are now ready to be displayed on the map and used offline. In other words, you will have your personal database of mobile cells!
More info, tools and screenshots - please visit LiteTrack's page on:
Any donation is sincerely appreciated, it will help my work on this project a lot!
Thanks in advance.
LiteTrack free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download LiteTrack direct on your windows mobile phone