: The program reads navigation data from GPS and transmit it to any user using SMS messages or e-mail.
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1
: Mar 23, 2009
The program reads navigation data from GPS
and transmit it to any user using SMS
messages or e-mail.
1) Read navigation data from GPS and send it to any user via SMS or E-mail.
2) View current position on Maps (need Internet connection).
3) Save navigation data in database using data transfer via GPRS Internet.
4) Alarm Function.
5) Save GPS data in a track File.
How it work:
1) The program reads navigation data from GPS and transmit it to any user using SMS messages or e-mail. You can save the data in file GPRMC_NMEA.txt or NMEA.xml on Pocket PC. First - You need to setup COM port with GPS, then setup phone numbers to send SMS and sending interval.
2) You can save your navigation data in database on site http://gps.ndd.ru using data transfer via GPRS Internet.
First your need - registration on the site and setup GPRS connection on your Pocket PC.
3) Alarm function - the program read current coordinates from GPS and save it in memory. If object was displaced from the position more than 100 meters - program send an SMS messages with current coordinates.
User select SMS message format:
NMEA GPRMC string: $GPRMC,161229.487,A,3723.2475,N,12158.3416,W,0.13,309.62,120598, ,*10
Free format: Valid=Y 09042006 184947 Lon=37.73425 Lat=55.6978 Speed=0.13
GPSbySMS free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download GPSbySMS direct on your windows mobile phone