: Vicott WongClearTemp
is an application for you to free up memory on your device. It allows you to clear temporary/unused files and unused registry keys/values on your system easily. It also allows you to clear your Recent Program List, Internet Address History and boot count. You can even change the location of the temporary folders (Cache, History & Cookies) or e-mail attachment folder to the Storage Card. If you have custom folders which you wish to clear, you can also add them in.
- Download the CAB file and transfer it to your device. Do not open the CAB file as if it is a ZIP file.
- On your device, launch your file explorer and locate the CAB file.
- Tap on the CAB file to start installation.
- You can tick/untick certain items to scan/clean.
- Use "Clean" from the tools menu to start clearing selected item(s).
- You can go to the options dialog from the tools menu.
- In the Options dialog, you can change location of temp files or e-mail attachments by making the change in the dropdown list(s).
- You can also specify the location of Custom Folder 1 and 2 in the Options dialog.
- You can also enable auto cleaning of temp files and custom folders on system start up by ticking the start up option in the Options dialog.
- Tap on "Apply" button to confirm the new settings in the Options dialog.
- After changing the location of the temp files, please exit the program, save your work and perform a soft reset to complete the process.
- "Large Mail" is not supported in Windows Mobile 5.0 and above.
- The startup option does not clear bad registries, dead shortcuts and dead SIPs automatically.
- Please take extra care and read the prompts carefully before removing SIPs detected as dead. You will not be able to recover the SIPs once you choose to remove them.
ClearTemp v0.9.9 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download ClearTemp v0.9.9 direct on your windows mobile phone