: Turn your life around - literally, with the help of changeScreen, a screen rotation application for G-Sensor enabled Windows Mobile phones.
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1
: Jun 23, 2009
Gyrator is a great app... with a load of functions but I found that I didn't really use any of them except the screen tilt/Gsensor function.
That said one of the problems I had with Gyrator is that it always stayed in my open apps which is not THAT big a deal, but would just annoy the crap out of my OCD brain!
Anyway I decided to make a different version for myself and anyone else who JUST wants the Screen tilt function.
Turn your life around - literally, with the help of changeScreen
, a screen rotation application for G-Sensor enabled Windows Mobile phones.
This appliaction will:
- Allow you to stop and start the screen switch as you please.
- Start up with your device if desired.
- Allow exceptions (Opera is an exception by default because it already uses the Gsensor).
- NOT show up in the running programs list! (Most important thing to me!)
- You also do NOT need to install .NETCF 3.5 to use this. It should run fine on 2.0!
More screenshots here
- Import/Export buttons functions fixed.
- Exporting and Resetting defaults issue fixed.
- No more duplicate exceptions allowed (caused crash in older versions).
- More stop points on the Sensitivity adjustment bar.
- The error found in this post and the error found in this post AND the error found in this post!
- Fix for the music issue
- A sensitivity adjustment bar.
- Ability to define your own default exceptions (for personal use or for ROM's).
- User can choose to add a toggle link added to the programs menu. You can then link this to hardware buttons via other programs.
- And many other fixes that were brought up during the past few months.
changeScreen free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download changeScreen direct on your windows mobile phone