: Developer e-mail
This program can be used to track and organize all your books on the PDA.
The program is multilingual and will switch automatically to the language of your system.
You will find the documentation in the Doc folder. When you run the program choose "Extras -> Help" to read it.
Download link for other processors (old version 1.27):
- 198 KB
- 202 KB
- CSV import is much more robust.
- Letter bar in the title view: if you click on a letter the.
- New "Save database" feature.
- Autosave of the database every 10 minutes.
- Changed behaviour to ensure that only one instance of Booklib is running - this should fix the database problems that resulted in data loss. Thanks to Leslie Jameson for his help!
- Additional check which ensures that only one instance is running.
- Calculation of reading time per book.
- New formats (K9, Audiobooks).
- Sorting of columns works correctly forward and backward.
- Field for series is a normal textfield that has no upper limit for characters you can enter - but it's not so comfortable (for now use Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V to cut/paste text).
- Support for Hungarian.
- Bugfix in CSV export.
- New language: Brazilian Portuguese.
- Cosmetic changes.
- CSV import (export your current books and see how the import file should look like!)
- Rough support for lending books, better support in next version.
- Support for Greek.
- Cosmetic changes.
- Comboboxes with autocompletion (not only autofill).
- Corrected errors in the Italian translation.
- Better support for collections.
- Better import of eBooks, title will be taken from the filename, author will be taken from the subdir.
- When importing PRC files (MobiPocket) the information will be taken directly from the MetaData, works great with books from Fictionwise.
- New menu symbol, displays information about a book as a context menu.
- New languages: Danish, Italian, Polish and Russian.
- Incremental search in all fields, not only in title.
- More than one author possible.
- Database is more compact and smaller.
- Performance improvement.
- Support for short stories.
- New upper limit for all fields: 255 characters.
- Some menu entries were not visible in the English and Dutch version.
- Spelling errors in the Slovakish version corrected.
Booklib v1.28 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Booklib v1.28 direct on your windows mobile phone