: Gil Milow
Synchronizes Pocket Outlook and Google Calendar, Supports two-way sychronization and auto-updating in the background.
ActiveGcSync is a free utility that synchronizes Google Calendar to a Windows Mobile device. Two-way synchronization is done, and ActiveGcSync supports running in the background and auto-updating the calendars on a schedule.
ActiveGcSync has been tested on Windows Mobile 5.0, but it's possible that it will work on other Windows Mobile operating systems.
* Download the ActiveGcSync CAB file to your device. You can do this either by transferring it from your PC or downloading it using the internet browser on your device.
* Open up File Explorer on your device and run the CAB file by clicking on it.
* If you get a message about the .NET Compact Framework not being installed, install it.
* Once ActiveGcSync is installed, run it from the Programs menu.
* The first time ActiveGcSync is run it will automatically show the Settings screen. When running ActiveGcSync subsequent times, you can use the Settings menu button.
* There are three tabs with options:
o Connection - connection settings to Google Calendar.
+ Google Calendar Feed URL - This setting should generally not be changed. ActiveGcSync depends on getting the full information from Google Calendar.
+ Username - Change this to your Google account's username. This may need to be username or [email protected]
+ Password - Change this to your Google account's password.
o Sync - synchronization settings.
+ Automatically Update - This should be checked for ActiveGcSync to auto-update your calendars.
+ Interval (in minutes) - Number of minutes to wait between updates.
+ Error Interval (in minutes) - Number of minutes to wait until retrying the synchronization after an error occurs.
+ Future Days to Sync - Number of days ahead of the current day to synchronize events.
o Events - event-specific settings.
+ Outlook Events to send to Google - ActiveGcSync will only sync these types of events to your Google Calendar.
+ BusyStatus of All Day Google Events - New PocketOutlook events will have this status when added from All-Day Google events.
ActiveGcSync free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download ActiveGcSync direct on your windows mobile phone