Summary: How to Play :
Poker Square (Poker Solitaire) GameThe Poker Solitaire game is played on a five by five board. The deck of cards is shuffled, and you draw one card from the deck at a time and place
Poker Square (Poker Solitaire) GameThe Poker Solitaire game is played on a five by five board. The deck of cards is shuffled, and you draw one card from the deck at a time and place it anywhere on the board by clicking on that spot. Your goal is to make each column, row, and diagonal row form the best possible poker hand.
Because there are no other players, the game will be scored. The script will calculate the score for each column, row, and diagonal on the board, and combine them for a total score. Points are awarded for poker hands, with more difficult (and less likely) combinations scoring higher:
- Pair (1P) 1 point : Two cards of the same number
- Two pair (2P) 2 points : Two pairs
- Three of a kind (3P) 3 points : Three of the same number
- Straight (ST) 4 points : Five cards in numeric sequence
- Flush (FL) 5 points : Five cards of the same suit
- Full house (FH) 8 points : One pair plus three of a kind
- Four of a kind (FK) 25 points : All four cards of the same number
- Straight flush (SF) 50 points : Five cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Royal flush (RF) 250 points : 10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace of the same suit
The score for each row or column will be displayed as you complete it, and the total score will be updated in real time as you place each card on the board.
Each card has to be placed into an empty space in the poker square before the next card is dealt. Once placed, it cannot be moved.
Poker Square free for your Windows Phone 7
Explore freeware Windows Phone 7 apps for your HTC, Samsung, LG or Nokia WP7 phone. Download games, social apps and tools for your HD7, Mozart, Trophy, Omnia 7, Focus, Quantum, Optimus, Nokia Lumia 710 and Lumia 800 windows 7 phones.