Developer: RapidSupport Email: [email protected]WaPaC 1.4
This application is a scheduled wallpaper changer program to change the backgrounds of Today (with Start Menu and LockScreen), Sense and S2U2.
Changes in 1.4
- No maximum files number anymore (maximum folders number is still 100)
- A "Change NOW interface" added to select the needed UI to the change
- Now the settings app shows the next time of the schedule
- Random and continuously change setting added (you'll see randomizing popup window sometimes)
- Intervals minimum set low to 1 minute with 1 minute steps
- Besides the interval, now you can change the wallpapers at a specific time, like 8:00AM every day
- The "back to the previous wallpaper" function is added and accessible with the "-prev" parameter and will change all choosen UI's wallpapers back to the previous one (not 100% if you use more than 1 directory for wallpapers storing).
- Several minor and major bugfixes
Changes in 1.3
- The program is now compatible with CHT 1.8.X. You can change the wallpaper of the Home tab, All tab and CHT Lockscreen.
- When you plug your phone to USB with Mass Storage settings, and the needed folder is not available to the WaPaC (or you deleted a selected folder), the app not crash.
- Context menu added to the Selected Folders list to remove folders (if the folder is not available anymore, etc.)
- The application is pops up a warning in the case you not select any UI, when you want to save the settings (not when you uncheck all).
Changes in 1.21
- The folderchanging bug fixed (when you tap on a folder, and jumped in another folder in the selected one)
Changes in 1.2
- Redesigned interface
- Separated setting for "Change on Windows start" (If you have an earlier version installed, then you need to uncheck and save, then recheck and save the "Start with Windows" option, because the shortcut contents is changed)
- You can choose Minutes or Hours format at Interval settings
- Interval changed to 5-1440 minutes or 1 to 24 hours
- "Change NOW" button added
- "Change only in idle state" option added (This means, if you're using the phone (the backlight is on) in the time when the scheduled change comes, the changing is delayed)
- Maximum selectable folder number is 100
- Free folder selection
- Maximum picture number is 10000/folder
- No need to refresh the list when you put new pictures in a selected folder
- Selected folders list stored and displayed after start and easy to modify.
- You can add a folder to the selected folders list by checking the checkbox near the folder's name. You can remove by the same method.
- Changeable interval from 5 to 720 minutes (12 hours) by 5 minutes steps
- Chooseable user interface/program to change background (Today and Sense, S2U2)
- Same wallpaper for the 3 UI or not, if you not choose it
- Start with Windows possibility
- Not use memory at all, the changing starts with schedule and then quit
- Separate settings application (all resolution supported)
- You can clear the Sense Background by an option
- You can start/stop the scheduling in the settings app
The program's not listing the directories with the following names:
- Program Files
- Application data
- Documents and Settings
mohitsapru from XDA for his help
It is possible the program is working on other Sense, Manila or TouchFlo versions than Sense 2.5, if the wallpaper stored in the same place.
WaPaC - Wallpaper Changer free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download WaPaC - Wallpaper Changer direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox