: Carlos P
This application, (a new version of the old 'BioTouch Settings') lets you customise your HTC Touch
cube/today screen in many ways, changing which buttons launch which programs, etc.
You can currently change the following:
- Your Music/Pictures/Video programs (change which apps and titles).
- Your 3x2 APLauncher on the cube (change the apps, icons and titles).
- Your Weather Location to be far more specific (i.e. not the limited in-built city selection).
- Your weather options (auto-update settings, etc.).
1. DELETE the file MediaHubMini.lnk from your \Windows\Startup directory and reboot... OR just terminate the process MediaHubMini.exe using memmaid, SKTools or another program.
2. Install the .CAB file.
3. Run the app. (Start Menu -> Programs -> Touch Settings).
4. Click 'Save', reset again (close all apps, and power off your device properly first - otherwise changes may be lost!) and now your cube should launch your new apps.
Firstly, run the app if possible, and click 'About -> Restore Defaults' then 'Save' to revert the settings to the original ones. Next, download and install the original MediaHubMini.exe file and use it replace the one in your \Windows directory. If your device says "file in use" when you try, you'll need to perform step 1 of the original installation at the top of this post first.
Troubleshooting / Bugs:
- At the moment, the MediaHub screen continues to be displayed after you have made your selection. I don't particularly mind this but will be looking for a way to solve the problem eventually.
- If you enter an invalid path, then when you click Pictures or Videos, the device will freeze and you will see the spinning egg-timer forever. Reset, load the config app again and double check you have got the EXACT path to the executable correct.
- If you get an error that you could not install the cab because of "insufficient system priviledges, try the manual install version instead.
This CAB patches your original file (although the original is available here if you want to uninstall) - and alters the registry. It has been extensively tested but you use it at your own risk!
- Added US cities to weather and option to use file/web.
- Icon Preview.
- Weather selection from internet XML.
- New GUI options.
Touch Settings v1.22 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Touch Settings v1.22 direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox