: Tomohisa Hirami
TOMBO is yet another Treeview NotesTaker works on Windows/Windows CE.
It has encrypt notes and regular expression searching.
- Text file base tree view notes management.
- H/PC Pro and Win32 version have two pane view.
- File name auto-generation.
- Encryption. TOMBO uses 128bit Blowfish Encryption Algorithm based on GnuPG.
- You can choose encrypted/plain by each notes. Plain memo can view without password, so you can control accessibility and safety.
- Easy operation.
- Share notes both desktop PC and PDA. You can encrypt notes on PC and read it on PDA using ActiveSync.
- Regular expression searching. Regex routine is based on GNU Regex library.
- License is GPL. You can use TOMBO free.
v2.0 beta 3:
- Remove dependency for MSVCRT80.DLL(win32).
- Add installer(win32).
- Add insert date to context menu.
- Add Shift+Home, Shift+End, Shift+Ctrl+Home, Shift+Ctrl+End key bindings.
v2.0 beta 2:
- FIX: libexpatw.dll was not included in desktop version.
- Add insert date menu to wm5 version.
- Add Ctrl+Insert, Ctrl+Delete, Shift+Insert key binding.
v2.0 beta 1:
- File size limitation was removed. TOMBO can open/edit over MB file now.
- Show CR/EOF mark on edit view.
- Windows Mobile 5 style menubar support.
- FIX: Some crypted notes are displayed as plain file.
- FIX: -root parameter no longer to wok.
- FIX: Property dialog is not displayed on some PPC200 devices.
- FIX: ABEND when initializing on H/PC devices.
- Change option store registry to file.
- Add Remember last note edited option.
- Notes Unicode/UTF-8 encoding support.
- FIX: Different passwords lock out folder.
- FIX: Deleting folder deletes wrong one.
- FIX: some memory leaks about encryption/decryption.
- FIX: Message resources is not displayed correct.
- FIX: "Encrypted not" is not checked on vfolder.
- FIX: Toolbar is displayed black and white on Windows Mobile 5 devices.
- Change install target directory "\Program Files" to "\Program Files\Tombo" on CE devices.
- FIX: Moving split pane is not work when portrait mode(PocketPC 2003SE and later).
- FIX: The order of the notes is wrong when the note's filename is randomized.
- FIX: TDT is not renamed even though note's filename is changed.
- FIX: When finding Encrypted note is checked even though check option is disabled.
- Add "Hide headline from filename" option for encrypted notes.
- When tapping & pasting, move cursor to the place tapping.
- Append new binary for PocketPC 2003 SE VGA.
- VGA resolution support. (2003 SE VGA)
- Landscape mode support. (2003 SE VGA)
- Add hide toolbar option (#4985) (Desktop)
- Change help message style to *.chm
- FIX: A heap memory is destroyed and unstable problem.
- FIX: Dialog isn't indicated right on Windows98SE.
- FIX: Different memo is chosen.
- FIX: Ctrl-C is disabled on read only mode.
- Add save without dialog option.
- FIX: Down button ignored at filterdef dialog.
- FIX: More than one lines can't be chosen.
- FIX: The bookmark menu isn't i18nlized.
- Replace message file.
- Improve i18n support about messages.
- Open selected folder by explorer.
- Open selected notes by other applications (experimental).
- Supressed save dialog mode support.
TOMBO v2.0 beta 3 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download TOMBO v2.0 beta 3 direct on your windows mobile phone