: automatically filter, archive the SMSes from the SMS inbox to separate folders, also use as a private message store with password protection
, private messages
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1. .net 3.5, password protection, inbox, Archiving
: Feb 23, 2010
Developer: Mohit SapruSupport Email:
firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb Site: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=972514
SMSRules is an app developed with help of open source project MAPIDotNet . This app basically is used for creating filtering rules for SMSes in the SMS INBOX.
This app has several features like:
Moving, Copying, Deleting or Hiding a SMS.
Option to create rules on user or a text in the sms body
Can view and delete rules.
Can create or delete folder in SMS account
Auto run for individual rules or option to run all rules whenever user wants, by running an exe.
Simple Deployment. works from storage Card.
NEW IN 4.3
If 4.2 is installed please first un-check autorun.
1. Horizontal ScrollBar added to add contact list.
2. New Tab added (Tools), gives option to Archive selected folders.
Archiving will move all the messages from the selected folders to the ArchivedSMS folder and create a subdirectory tree with same name as of the source folder and under that will create folders datewise.Eg
Tools tab also provides another option to run the rules over any subfolders.
Select the folder from the dropdown list and then apply rules.
3. New shortcut added in program menu with name "Private SMS" which enables you to access your private folder directly.
4. The time for which wait cursor was getting displayed when a SMS is intersepted, has been reduced.
5. While changing the password from the main application it asks for the new password two times to confirm.
6. Enabling/Disabling Autorun changes the way the New Text Message is notified. Now this will change the sound and notification settings.
For FAQ s and updates Visit this link
SMS Filter Rules 4.5b free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download SMS Filter Rules 4.5b direct on your windows mobile phone