Free Slide 2 UnLock v1.19 apps for Windows Mobile phone
|Create an account to use our new features ! Sign Up | Help | Sign in|
Free Windows Mobile Apps
More than 4500 free windows mobile games, apps and themes. Download software for HTC Touch Diamond / Pro / HD2 / Fuze / Tilt, Samsung and other smartphones.
Internet, backup and social applications together with financial, weather, mapping and GPS navigation software absolutely free for Your Windows Phone.
Search for Pocket PC freeware:
Start from v1.1, INSTALLATION is necessary! If you have used any other methods to make SLIDE.EXE runs on wake up event, please UNDO it before using this version. Here is the updated files only (441 KB) (for experience users if they don't want the old settings changed by the installer). Please read the readme for the details & FAQ.
- Ffixed some issues of Caller ID.
- Added support to animated Wallpaper (but not GIF).
- Added user input Weather info.
- The weather forecast of WP & PW will not show the icons for night
- Increased the length of the paths of Wallpaper to 128
- Fixed the keyboard icon problem with Wisbar
- Some bugs fixed. v1.184 Patch:
- Fixed the unstability of iLock since last version. v1.183 Patch:
- Fixed the problem that Caller ID of a Call Waiting will not be shown when "CloseApp" is 1.
- Fixed the problem that soft buttons cannot be pressed on Landscape mode.
- Added 2 options "NoSuspendMode" & "SafeMode" that are Power Management related, please read the readme for details.
- Some bugs fixed (SPB Weather sometimes show N/A).
- Fixed the problem that sometimes the Caller ID pic will not be displayed.
- Simplified the Caller ID enabling procedures.
- Fixed sometimes Autostart does not work.
- Smoother Caller ID operations, especially when "CloseApp" is 1.
- Fixed the problem if there are other programs run when the device is woke up.
- Some bugs fixed (SPB Weather show N/A; sound icon always show mute). v1.18:
- From this version on, only support WM 5.0 or WM6.
- Supports UNICODE, now all texts (operator name, date & appointment) can be shown as your device's Language.
- Added Caller ID; please read below Caller ID section for details.
- Added Call Waitng Caller ID.
- Appointment details can be displayed in multilple lines.
- Supports the device's native screen size, make sure you have a wallpaper with proper size & enough free RAM (it may take around 6.5M).
- SLIDE loads a bit faster.
- Fixed the memory leak when WP or PW is enabled.
- Some graphics changed.
- Some bugs fixed. v1.174 Patch:
- Correct the weather icon index of WeatherPanel & PocketWeather. v1.172 Patch:
- Add weather info (current day) support to WeatherPanel (the topmost city in the list) & PocketWeather (the selected city).
- Some changes in retrieving data from SPBWeather.
- Do not show "-1" unread count.
- Fix the bug of "OffLCD" & "ACOffLCD" on WM2003 devices. v1.17:
- Fixed the bug of "ShowSpbWeather" when the weather source is not the default one.
- Some bugs fixed.
- The followings only work on WM5/6 devices:
>> Added option "BlankOnTalk" - turn off the LCD when the phone call is talking. If you want to turn on the LCD, simply press the power button.
>> If SLIDE is already activated before a phone call is incoming, SLIDE will be hidden when it's ringing; and SLIDE will be reactivated after the call.
>> No more polling jobs, all system state changes are handled by iLock now (using the SNAPI). The result will be more accurate & uses lesser power (uses lesser power also apply to WM2003 version).
>> added missed voice mail and missed MMS counts.
- "ShowSpbWeather" follows user's Spb Weather settings: which city is selected; C/F option.
- Fixed the bug of potential hang up of Trinity.
- Fine tuning on WM6 devices.
- If "Password/Pin Lock" or "Owner Information" are enabled to display at woke up, SLIDE may quit by itself.
- Added an icon to iLock.exe.
- Some bugs fixed. v1.16:
- Added 2 little animatons, one you may love & one may not.
- If you have Spb Weather installed, set option "ShowSpbWeather" to 1 to show the current day's weather info.
- Added option "AppointmentTimeFormat".
- "ShowAppointment" now shows current or tomorrow appointment info.
- If your device's locale setting is Chinese, the date will now show in Chinese (but the Appointment details still CANNOT show Chinese characters) and the format is fixed.
- It now works peacefully with the OS built-in "Password/Pin Lock".
- SLIDE behaves more inert to the "Phone" app.
- Some bugs fixing.
Download Slide 2 UnLock v1.19 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Slide 2 UnLock v1.19 direct on your windows mobile phone
Please login to post comments
Enter your personal information to the left. All fields are required
Want a custom avatar?
Please create a Gravatar account associated with the email you use to post comments.
Alternatively register for a FreewarePocketPC user account to be able to post and moderate your comments faster.