: SensorScroll uses the HTC Touch Diamond/PRO Gesture Wheel to scroll up and down inside windows which allow scrolling (has a scroll bar). It can also emulate key pressing instead of scrolling.
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1
HTC Touch Diamond/PRO
: May 18, 2009
uses the HTC Touch Diamond/PRO Gesture Wheel
to scroll up and down inside windows which allow scrolling (has a scroll bar). It can also emulate key pressing instead of scrolling.
Require HTC Touch Diamond/PRO
It is in beta stage, please use carefully. All bug reports, fresh ideas and recommendations are welcome. Please visit the developer web site
1. Install the application. It adds shortcut in Programs and in \Windows\Startup folders!
2. Right after installation you can run the application from Programs shortcut to start using it. There is no need for soft reset to have it running for the first time!
3. To use the application open a Window with a vertical scroll bar like Programs or File Explorer and try rotating the scroll sensor clockwise for scroll down and counter clockwise for scroll up. Don't forget to try the touch action too (double tap on the central button to switch on/off and touch the direction keys)
4. To fine tune the application behavior use the SensorScroll Settings application
6. To stop, run it again and you will have an option to stop it.
Inside installation folder there is a file named no_process.txt
. The file contains a list of process names which will not be affected by the application (or by SensorScroll Settings). It already has some entries like opera, teeter, etc.
The application is freeware (and will always stay free)
* Does not work with GScroll ! Both programs act like they have disabled each other.
SensorScroll free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download SensorScroll direct on your windows mobile phone