S2U2 is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function.
- added GIF format support to Wallpapers; with option GifSpeed to control the animation speed. (there is no GIF file included in the CAB file as I don't want to get into any copyright trouble)
- added option to select a directory for S2U2 to change the wallpapers (*.jpg
) automatically; with option to control the changing period & change them randomly.
- added support to display over-sized Wallpapers.
- added option to change the font of the Clock (clock\, clockH\ or clockHS\).
- added option to display an Analog Clock (clockA\).
(From left to right: clockH\, clockHS\ & clockA\)
- added ARGB PNG format support to all graphics files.
- added ShowWeather to retrieve today's weather forecast from other weather applications. For UserWeather, you have to manually update the registry key UserWeather (STRING) under \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2. The format is "icon|index|high temp|low temp" where icon is S, P or W.
- added SIM card support to CallerID.
- added option S2AEndKey to enable/disable the End key when S2A is activated.
- added option NoSoftKey to hide all soft buttons. But how to UNLOCK? Press the RIGHT-DPAD.
- added option TopCurtain to enable/disable the display of the topbar.png.
- added the BT headset status icon.
- added an Exceptional applications list that when these applications are running, S2U2 will not start automatically. (Edit the Registry, under \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2, add a key ExceptionEXE0 (STRING) with the name of the application (e.g. iexplore.exe). A total of 10 (0-9) ExceptionEXE can be added. Then restart iLock2.)
- fixed the issue that DirectDraw could not be used when the device is in Landscape.
- fixed the issue when S2A is enable, the BT headset button did not work.
- fixed the issue when "Password/Pin Lock" or "Owner Information" are enabled.
- changed some wordings of "s2u2 Settings.exe"
- some bugs fixed
Language pack available here
Clock pack is here
- If you have Slide2Unlock installed, please uninstall it first & then soft-reset.
- After installation, there are 3 shortcuts created under \Program Files\S2U2:
iLock2.lnk - start/stop ilock2.exe (on the 1st run, it runs silently in the background; on the 2nd run, it closes iLock2 & S2U2)
s2u2.lnk - manually start S2U2 (be sure iLock2 is running in the background, otherwise the Battery status will not be updated).
s2u2 Settings.lnk - change the settings of S2U2.
- A shortcut for iLock2.exe is created automatically under "\Windows\StartUp" as well.
- Installation on Storage Card is not recommended for the sake of stability.
- For hi-res devices, d/l the S2U2ClockPack.rar & follow the steps in the ClockReadme.txt. Otherwise the clock will be shown as half-sized.
- For additional clock fonts, d/l the S2U2ClockPack.rar & follow the steps in the ClockReadme.txt.
- For non-English devices, d/l the S2U2LanguagePack.rar
; extract your language's ini file; rename it to lang.ini; copy to the S2U2 installed folder; restart iLock2.
for more information check this developer forum post
You can download the Clock Pack also here
S2U2 v0.97 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download S2U2 v0.97 direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox