Being my first ever .NET application, RockClock started life as a simple wakeup timer...which would simply turn on my Blackstone and run another program for me at 30 minute intervals. Then a friend found a freeware font whilst browsing the web and suggested I adapted my program to be a simple alarm clock and 'RockClock' was born.
Still quite a simple application, I hope to develop and re-develop it further - of course adding more options and customizations, but for now time is a bit short…..and its functional so for now I'm happy with itand offer it to others for testing.
Please leave comments or bug reports as some feedback on my first program would be great.
RockClock requires a Windows Mobile 6.1+ Professional Device with .NET3.5 installed.
- 4 independent alarms, which will wake the device from a standby state, execute RockClock and sound an alarm
- Customizable colours
- Finger Friendly UI using manila type switches and 'iphone' style 'number rolls'
- Options to show/hide aspects of the clock screen
- Automatic Landscape support (no built in rotation detection though)
Hopefully to come:
- Sort the alarms on the Clock screen into time order (should be easy enough)
- Hide the onscreen keyboard (should also be easy enough)
- Flight-Mode On/Off Option
- Clock screen wallpaper option (set as today wallpaper or custom wallpaper)
- Selectable fonts
- Custom alarm sounds
- Quicker settings interface
- Quick-Reminders, adding entries into the WM Calendar so they can be sync'd
- Integration with the System alarm clock so Manila and other applications recognise when the next alarm is due (…maybe)
RockClock free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download RockClock direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox