Developer: Kypriotis Theodoros
- A forum reading application
RapidRead is a forum reading application similar to tapatalk.
The aim of this application is to offer you a fast, easy and economic way of accessing your favourite forums, without the need of a web browser or extra costs on your data plan.
Where can i use RapidRead?
RapidRead is for Windows Mobile 6.5.x and below. I haven't been able to test this on different resolutions or devices, but it should work everywhere.
Current version 0.7.3 beta
- Fixed Multi level subforums.
- Fixed Some QVGA Icons
- Fixed Message box height. It is now dynamical so it should work great on all screens.
- Renew structures option added (This option cleans your forums saved structure, and forces RapidRead to re-download the structure) I suggest that you do that after you install 0.7.3
- New About option
- I removed the BeginUpdate - EndUpdate, so there is a chance that you have LESS OutOfMemory errors. (Again not my fault, and yes Omnia has a thing with it)
- When you login, it shows your username now, instead of "TeDeV"
- You can reply more than once to posts now (soz for that)
- Beta-Test period extended to 1/4/2011
- Option to not load avatar pictures in posts. Maybe this will stop (in a small scale) the OutOfMemory errors to some people. (Use the Options menu at the start)
I consider this release to be a major update, since i re-wrote everything from the start (i spent a lot of hours doing it). don't forget that this is still a beta version, which means that some things might not work correctly.
This release is free, but if you want to buy me a beer for the hours i spent and the hours i am going to spend :D feel free to press the button below and support my development
Please read the first post in this link, so that you can solve any questions
Tell me what you think :)
RapidRead - A forum reading application free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download RapidRead - A forum reading application direct on your windows mobile phone