Clutter free & really small (12800 bytes) battery & memory monitor.
Displays a battery bar at the top of the screen. The bars are segmented (to let users gauge power/memory levels in percentage). (Read below for changes)
Just copy a shortcut to your startup folder (don't put the actual program in the startup folder, not as good to put it in memory card too as it'll get slow to load. A place like \Program Files will do). To stop a running instance, re-run it & it'll prompt you to stop all running instances.
Changes from version 2.1:
- Works around a problem faced in versions 2.1 & 2.0 with full screen apps, where the taskbar is surfaced on full screen apps. Tapping on the location where the Ok button is will also activate the Ok button when it's supposed to be underneath the full screen app.
- Has known issue of not being able to work peacefully with the password application. However, will most probably work with apps such as Wisbar.
Changes from version 2.0:
- Memory bar now reflects memory available without including amount available from store, which is only applicable for Win Mobile 2003SE and below. This now lets it work consistently under Win Mobile 5 as the store doesn't exist under Win Mobile 5.
- battery bar color & memory bar color can now be separately changed in HKCU\Software\PwrStat\*. Restart pwrstat to see changes.
- Refreshes every 4 secs now.
Changes from version 1.0:
- internal engine completely revised.
- doesn't update the screen at 10Hz anymore. only updates every 8 seconds. means lower CPU usage.
- bar colors can be changed by editing registry keys HKCU\Software\PwrStat\*... restart pwrstat to see changes.
- changed to let it stop a running instance.
Version 1.0 was derived from Powerstatus by Inteks.
This program is free & by using it, you (the user) agree that the author & anyone else who has created this software are not liable to any effects or damages caused to your property or you direct or indirect or otherwise.
Donations of 2 bucks can be made to me via PayPal to [email protected]
Chan Kar Heng.
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox