: Developer e-mail
PocketExam is the standard quiz taking software for Pocket PC handheld computers. Authors can develop one quiz that runs on handheld platform.
Here are some of the features of the PocketExam:
- Multiple choice, flash card, reverse questions, and true/false questions from the same quiz.
- Does not have limit for possible answers in multiple choice mode.
- Does not have limit for question length.
- Exam mode simulates an actual written test environment: scoring is hidden until the end, you may change your answers, etc.
- Long questions/answers scroll so they can larger than one screen.
- Random or sequential question order.
- Speed Game lets you play against the clock for extra points.
- Automatically repeat questions you got wrong.
- Go directly to any question number.
- Multiple choice answers are randomized each time.
- Previous scores are tracked for each quiz.
- Easy to create new quizzes.
- Each quiz contain author credit information.
Please use PocketExam Builder
to create your own quiz.
- Timed quizzes: Use the exam timer in the "Options..." dialog.
- Added sound effects for right and wrong answers. Let's see in "Options..." dialog.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Display build version in About Dialog.
- Fixed Bookmark's bugs.
- Added Setting an exam mode in pex file: "Always in exam mode" or "Always in learning mode" or "Both".
- Added new options "One guess only per question".
- Fixed an issue with disabled toolbat buttons. Also Statistics dialog and Settings dialog did not show.
- Added Supporting UNICODE. It means you can use your non-english language. For example, Russian.
- Improved PocketExam's statistics.
- Added the option "Scoring is hidden until the end".
- Added the option "Scoring for multiple choices".
- Fixed couple cosmetic bugs.
PocketExam v1.00 build 220.127.116.11 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download PocketExam v1.00 build 18.104.22.168 direct on your windows mobile phone