Free PocketCM v0.25c apps for Windows Mobile phone
|Create an account to use our new features ! Sign Up | Help | Sign in|
Free Windows Mobile Apps
More than 4500 free windows mobile games, apps and themes. Download software for HTC Touch Diamond / Pro / HD2 / Fuze / Tilt, Samsung and other smartphones.
Internet, backup and social applications together with financial, weather, mapping and GPS navigation software absolutely free for Your Windows Phone.
Search for Pocket PC freeware:
Are you using a VGA device? You'll need to download and install a VGA theme here.
If you are using a device with a 240px square screen, you'll need the a theme that support this screen size. What's different from other contact application:
From ContactManager here's what's new/modified:
- Native version: this version doesn't use .NET compact framework, it's written in C++.
- Faster version: I've put some time improving performance, on my device, it goes quite well, tell me about you.
- Faster display: drawing is also optimized, however, it may have some issue for advanced theming, tell me about it.
- New fade effect while calling/edit conact/set picture, this offer a better transition between application, tell me what you think.
- Contact update if added/changed/deleted from other application (including activesync).
- Memory footprint: No more .NET crap, picture of contact should also take less memory.
- Ability to remove contact picture.
- Edit contact now goes to edit page directly.
- New contact now goes to edit page directly.
- New theme packaging (a theme in one file instead of many).
- Letter bar between contact.
- New setting for non latin alphabet (coming with localization but now it's technically possible).
- SMS conversation panel: hitting SMS button now goes to an SMS page. It will allow to send an SMS display previous conversation with this contact...
To close PocketCM Contacts, press for 250 ms to phone button at the bottom right of the screen. To minimize PocketCM Contacts, tap in the upper right corner. PocketCM Contacts default view:
PocketCM Contacts detail view:
PocketCM Contact SMS conversation view:
Using PhonePad to easily find a contact:
* Fixed contact change (delete, add, modify) not to be reflected in the contact list
* Added theme image caching, most theme should load faster the second time now
* Fixed some crash with some weird image
* Fixed Dream theme glitch
- New icon for contact with unread SMS or unseen missed call.
- Last unread SMS is shown instead of contact number in contact list.
- PocketCM Contact now handle phone call history: contact with new call are sorted first in SMS contact list.
- Rewritten code to handle SMS, should use less memory, and be a lot faster.
- Faster reading of SMS/phone history, startup time should be better.
- Text box now capitalize the first letter.
- Adding contact from SMS/phone history now update the contact correctly in the list.
- Some tweak in the default theme to make some part more visible, and avoid menu to popup when minimizing.
- Performance enhancement.
- Bug fixes & Memory leak fixes.
- New white and black theme by default.
- Support both VGA and QVGA (no need for a specific theme).
- Faster loading (like really faster).
- Gradient filling for most of the theme (without image, so smoother gradient).
- Faster switching to landscape/portrait.
- Lot of bug fixes (mainly because of code merging).
- Theme are still zip file, but with zip file extension (may change in stable release, depending of feedback).
- Localization options: the language can be choosen from the option menu.
- New theme engine: give lot more option to themer/skinner, better performance and more coherency.
- Edit before call option: press a call button for 250ms, you'll be able to edit the number.
- If you press a contact for 250ms in the list, you can call the contact directly.
- SMS optimization, read message faster, doesn't block the device.
- Support for second and third e-mail address.
- 40% improved startup time.
- PocketCM 0.10 support.
- Fixed for landscape mode..
- Bug fixes.
- Lighter executable, about 200Kb less.
- Fixed an issue with the cab installer.
- Current index position indicator.
- Better list scrolling feedback at beginning and end of list.
- Option menu to choose theme (Theme don't need to be called theme.cmt anymore, they can be called anything.cmt. Put them in the program folder, hold the phone button for a second, choose option, then choose theme, and pick the one you like).
- SIP setting is persistant and independant of Windows Mobile: You choose the SIP you like (or no sip) and it will be used by PCM no matter what SIP you're using in WM.
- Staying pressed on a message mark it as read/unread.
- Fixed PCM looks without theme (it's definitly better with a theme, but is usable).
- Bug fixes.
- And yes for some really annoying people (I hope they have some sense of humor), an option to get out of fullscreen.
- PhonePad to quickly find your contacts.
- SMS menu, tap an SMS do something:
o Mark as read/unread.
o Resend message.
o Delete message.
o Delete entire conversation.
- SIP selection in SMS (coming for Notes), tap on the header of the SMS panel to get a menu:
o Change/Hide SIP.
o Delete entire conversation.
o Change target SMS number.
o Call a contact number directly.
- Bug fixes: PocketCM shouldn't hang when receiving messages.
- Internal change in SIP handling.
- Ability to run the classic contact application (press the phone button for 250 ms). v0.12:
- Fullscreen: PocketCM now takes profit of all the screen space and offer more option easily accessible.
- Icon panel at bottom with easy access to favorites/SMS/Filter.
- SMS counter on icon panel.
- SMS view is sorted by date.
- SMS counter update correctly when setting read/unread from other apps.
- Support for custom font in settings.
- Index for searching across city/company.
- Improved loading time.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixes a regression bug (unable to create contact). v0.11:
- SMS character counter.
- Contact with unread SMS appears on top.
- Tapping on an SMS change read/unread status.
- You can create contact when you receive SMS from an unknown contact.
- PocketCM handle incoming SMS: bring the window to top and highlight the contact (Note that it doesn't affect the way the message is stored, standard messaging application is still responsible for storing the SMS, also a soft-reset may be required for it to work).
- Contact caching: will load contact from cache, so a lot faster (note that obviously the first start ever is still slow).
- Update touch theme with background.
- Transparent Edit boxes for note and SMS.
- New setting to allow more number to be recognized as SMS number.
- Bug fixes.
- CAB: Uninstall should set WM default contact manager as contact manager.
- Add support for note, tap on the contact detail information, to go to notes.
- Tap on the contact picture to go to the contact menu.
- Bug fixes (contact add/deletion, unicode, etc...).
- Performance enhancement. v0.9:
- Keyboard search: type a letter and it filter the contact containing what you type.
- Support for transparent SMS conversation.
- More settings.
- Bug fixes: SMS threading.
- Other bug fixes.
- Version fixes: crash when filtering contact while loading, SMS sending, SMS threading, finger sliding, category listing, separator transparency.
- Category support.
- Delete support.
- New contact from scratch support.
- Bug fix: unicode SMS, SMS sending, D-pad crash, etc...
- Better D-PAD handling.
- Performance enhancements.
- Contact icon (thank DADy).
- Fix regression bug with favorite introduced with 0.7. v0.7:
- No more keyboard (you can now get a real soft-input panel here).
- Added mail button, you can now send mail directly from the contact screen.
- Fixed refresh bug for VGA device.
- Fixed animation bug for favorite screen.
- Other minor bug fixes. v0.6:
- Support for unicode config file (index letter should be localizable now).
- Bug fixes in theme and support for background image.
- New Touch v2 theme by default, old one can be found in theme section.
- Various smaller bug fixes.
- New setting for scrolling animation duration.
- New transition effect for favorite.
- Cab installer. v0.5:
- Complete rewrite of the application from scratch. Better design.
- Major loading and performance improvment in most part.
- SMS panel: see your previous conversation, send message.
- New transition effect: fade to black and flip.
- Localization support with localized index.
- Memory footprint improvment.
- New theme packaging: one single file to distribute your theme.
- SIP test: keyboard that suggest word based on letter position, try it!.
- Better landscape mode support.
- Better VGA support.
- Contact list is updated if added/removed/changed from other source (ActiveSync for instance).1
Download PocketCM v0.25c free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download PocketCM v0.25c direct on your windows mobile phone
Please login to post comments
Enter your personal information to the left. All fields are required
Want a custom avatar?
Please create a Gravatar account associated with the email you use to post comments.
Alternatively register for a FreewarePocketPC user account to be able to post and moderate your comments faster.
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox