Free PocketCM v0.12 apps for Windows Mobile phone
|Create an account to use our new features ! Sign Up | Help | Sign in|
Free Windows Mobile Apps
More than 4500 free windows mobile games, apps and themes. Download software for HTC Touch Diamond / Pro / HD2 / Fuze / Tilt, Samsung and other smartphones.
Internet, backup and social applications together with financial, weather, mapping and GPS navigation software absolutely free for Your Windows Phone.
Search for Pocket PC freeware:
Actually it's the rewrite in native of ContactManager, a .NET version of a finger friendly contact.
Are you using a VGA device? You'll need to download and install a VGA theme here.
If you are using a device with a 240px square screen, you'll need the a theme that support this screen size. What's different from other contact application:
From ContactManager here's what's new/modified:
- Native version: this version doesn't use .NET compact framework, it's written in C++.
- Faster version: I've put some time improving performance, on my device, it goes quite well, tell me about you.
- Faster display: drawing is also optimized, however, it may have some issue for advanced theming, tell me about it.
- New fade effect while calling/edit conact/set picture, this offer a better transition between application, tell me what you think.
- Contact update if added/changed/deleted from other application (including activesync).
- Memory footprint: No more .NET crap, picture of contact should also take less memory.
- Ability to remove contact picture.
- Edit contact now goes to edit page directly.
- New contact now goes to edit page directly.
- New theme packaging (a theme in one file instead of many).
- Letter bar between contact.
- New setting for non latin alphabet (coming with localization but now it's technically possible).
- SMS conversation panel: hitting SMS button now goes to an SMS page. It will allow to send an SMS display previous conversation with this contact...
- Fullscreen: PocketCM now takes profit of all the screen space and offer more option easily accessible.
- Icon panel at bottom with easy access to favorites/SMS/Filter.
- SMS counter on icon panel.
- SMS view is sorted by date.
- SMS counter update correctly when setting read/unread from other apps.
- Support for custom font in settings.
- Index for searching across city/company.
- Improved loading time.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixes a regression bug (unable to create contact). v0.11:
- SMS character counter.
- Contact with unread SMS appears on top.
- Tapping on an SMS change read/unread status.
- You can create contact when you receive SMS from an unknown contact.
- PocketCM handle incoming SMS: bring the window to top and highlight the contact (Note that it doesn't affect the way the message is stored, standard messaging application is still responsible for storing the SMS, also a soft-reset may be required for it to work).
- Contact caching: will load contact from cache, so a lot faster (note that obviously the first start ever is still slow).
- Update touch theme with background.
- Transparent Edit boxes for note and SMS.
- New setting to allow more number to be recognized as SMS number.
- Bug fixes.
- CAB: Uninstall should set WM default contact manager as contact manager.
- Add support for note, tap on the contact detail information, to go to notes.
- Tap on the contact picture to go to the contact menu.
- Bug fixes (contact add/deletion, unicode, etc...).
- Performance enhancement. v0.9:
- Keyboard search: type a letter and it filter the contact containing what you type.
- Support for transparent SMS conversation.
- More settings.
- Bug fixes: SMS threading.
- Other bug fixes.
- Version fixes: crash when filtering contact while loading, SMS sending, SMS threading, finger sliding, category listing, separator transparency.
- Category support.
- Delete support.
- New contact from scratch support.
- Bug fix: unicode SMS, SMS sending, D-pad crash, etc...
- Better D-PAD handling.
- Performance enhancements.
- Contact icon (thank DADy).
- Fix regression bug with favorite introduced with 0.7. v0.7:
- No more keyboard (you can now get a real soft-input panel here).
- Added mail button, you can now send mail directly from the contact screen.
- Fixed refresh bug for VGA device.
- Fixed animation bug for favorite screen.
- Other minor bug fixes. v0.6:
- Support for unicode config file (index letter should be localizable now).
- Bug fixes in theme and support for background image.
- New Touch v2 theme by default, old one can be found in theme section.
- Various smaller bug fixes.
- New setting for scrolling animation duration.
- New transition effect for favorite.
- Cab installer. v0.5:
- Complete rewrite of the application from scratch. Better design.
- Major loading and performance improvment in most part.
- SMS panel: see your previous conversation, send message.
- New transition effect: fade to black and flip.
- Localization support with localized index.
- Memory footprint improvment.
- New theme packaging: one single file to distribute your theme.
- SIP test: keyboard that suggest word based on letter position, try it!.
- Better landscape mode support.
- Better VGA support.
- Contact list is updated if added/removed/changed from other source (ActiveSync for instance).
Download PocketCM v0.12 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download PocketCM v0.12 direct on your windows mobile phone
Please login to post comments
Enter your personal information to the left. All fields are required
Want a custom avatar?
Please create a Gravatar account associated with the email you use to post comments.
Alternatively register for a FreewarePocketPC user account to be able to post and moderate your comments faster.