Free PlaylistMgr v0.6.2 apps for Windows Mobile phone
|Create an account to use our new features ! Sign Up | Help | Sign in|
Free Windows Mobile Apps
More than 4500 free windows mobile games, apps and themes. Download software for HTC Touch Diamond / Pro / HD2 / Fuze / Tilt, Samsung and other smartphones.
Internet, backup and social applications together with financial, weather, mapping and GPS navigation software absolutely free for Your Windows Phone.
Search for Pocket PC freeware:
- Speed up seraching.
- Modified menus and removed buttons.
- Added Recent Opened Playlists.
- Added alphabetical sorting function.
- Added softkey mode for main screen. v0.6.1:
- Double tap on track in main screen to play in media player.
- Bug Fix for Podcast QuickLaunch.
- Option to update Storage Card path in existing playlists.
- Option to set application to associate with ASX files.
- Option to remove duplicate files in playlist.
- Option to remove for missing files in playlist.
- Renamed "Scan Playlist" to "Search Playlists".
- Renamed "Save As ..." to "Save Playlist As ...". v0.6:
- Fixed loading of playlists under non-Latin locales.
- Several changes in UI.
- Several buttons removed and moved to command bar.
- Added toolbar for main dialog.
- Modified menus (right soft keys are also used now).
- Modified context menus.
- Drag and drop to rearrange items in list.
- Added additional method to select playlist for editing (using File Open dialog).
- Scanning for all playlist files on the device can be accessed from "Scan Playlist" menu item.
- Save Playlist will save existing playlists without using Save File dialog.
- Save File dialog can be accessed from "Save As..." menu item.
- Prompt user to save existing playlist before New/Open/Scan/Exit.
- Media stream links without file extension can now be added to the list.
- Folder dialogs will auto highlight and scroll to last selected folder.
- Able to rename ASX files from playlist selection dialog. v0.5.2:
- Changed program icon. v0.5.1:
- Show Message Box when loading of playlist fails due to locale issues.
- Added duplicate file checking for importing from folder.
- Auto focus on textbox when adding URL.
- Screen Orientation Aware.
- Added menus to more dialogs.
- Added "Play From" feature in podcast dialog.
- Able to open ASX files from command line (or using "Open With...").
- Able to launch podcast dialog and load playlist in media player silently (using command line parameter "-p").
- Added "Create Shortcut" in menu of podcast dialog for silent loading as described above. v0.4:
- Added context menus.
- Added menu bar (soft key menu for WM5).
- Improved reading of ASX format.
- Able to view playlists with media streams.
- Able to add media stream links to playlist.
- List control will scroll correctly on add/remove/move.
- Remember last chosen file extension for "Add File" dialog.
- Fix WMV extension bug in "Add File" dialog. v0.3.3:
- Slight improvement in searching speed.
- Compressed gsGetFile.dll using UPX. v0.3.2:
- Fixed item selection bug. v0.3.1:
- Disabled "Play All" button if no podcasts are found.
- Date/Time format derived from Regional Settings.
- Fixed minor bug with folder selection dialogs.
- Fixed minor bug with including subfolders in scanning for media files. v0.3:
- Fixed WMP loading bug on non-English ROMs.
- Fixed unicode saving bug.
- Fixed duplicate playlist bug.
- Added auto playlist creation for podcast folder.
- Enabled full row highlight.
- Enabled double click to edit selected playlist.
- Allowed adding of more media types in "Add File" dialog.
- Auto exit program when playing playlist or podcast.
- Minor UI Enhancements.
- Changed "Open Playlist" icon. v0.2:
- Changed Open Playlist Dialog.
- Able to delete existing playlists.
- Able to edit selected playlist.
- Able to launch selected playlist in WMP. v0.1:
- First Release.
Download PlaylistMgr v0.6.2 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download PlaylistMgr v0.6.2 direct on your windows mobile phone
Please login to post comments
Enter your personal information to the left. All fields are required
Want a custom avatar?
Please create a Gravatar account associated with the email you use to post comments.
Alternatively register for a FreewarePocketPC user account to be able to post and moderate your comments faster.
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox