pBar is a lightweight and speedy task manager, smart close, and battery indicator that works just the way it should be.
pBar is able to override the behaviour of the "X" button just like other task managers. In addition, there are a couple of handy shortcuts found on the popup menu. You can even add shortcuts of a couple of your frequently accessed applications to the menu. In short, this freeware is a speedy little task manager that offers many handy shortcuts which really make it worth checking out.
- Tap on [X] button for smart close.
- Tap and move on [X] button for minimize.
- Tap and hold for popup-menu.
- Can show battery indicator in task bar.
- Can show Date, GMT time, Zodiac time, memory, power percent in task bar.
- Can show Favorite Programs in popup-menu.
- Can show Running Programs in popup-menu (task manager).
- Can show more function button in popup-menu.
- Can open multi excel file.
7 System buttons (on first menu item):
- Close: Close current program.
- Minimize: Minimize current program and active next window, if current dialog is popup style, it can't minimize.
- Close All: Close all running program.
- Close Inactives: Close all Inactive Programs, except running program.
- Today: Active Today screean.
- Options: Go to options dialog, you can change some setting.
7 Tool buttons (on last menu item):
- Turn off device.
- Turn off screen: usefull when playing.
- Rotate: rotate screen (WM2003SE, WM2005).
- Soft reset.
- Add Exceptions: Add current program to exception list, when you tap on [X] button, it doesn't close.
- Add Favorites: Add current program to Favorite. When you check in Show favorites menu, in popup menu has icons and shortcut to your favorite programs.
- Exit pBar: exit pBar if you want to.
- Has 9 shortcuts.
- Add Phone, WiFi, Bluetooth status and on / off button.
- Fix display in WM6.
- Can change Date format.
pBar v1.4 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download pBar v1.4 direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox