: Daniel KaminskiM View
is a molecular viewer. This software can be very useful for all people interested in chemistry or crystallography. This program together with data bases for chemical substances or crystal structures can be a very useful tool in many fields of live, where you can't use desktop computers. This version can show up to 240 atoms in mono or stereo view. In case of crystal structures you can extend the view in x, y and z directions. The supported files formats are *.sur, *.bul for crystal structures and *.xyz, *.pdb, *.ent for molecules in Cartesian coordination system for Pocket PC 2002/2003.
With MView you can for FREE edit and view your *.xyz, *.PDF and crystalographic *.bul, *.sur files.
The version 1.0 can show up to 199 atoms with diffrent view modes (balls, sticks and scaled ball sticks) stereo or mono view.
Additionally you can find extra options in OPTION menu like perspective efect or simple randering (still under construction).
If you are familiar with crystlography than for *.bul files you can find interesitng option REPETITION in x, y and z direction (OPTIONS MENU).
List of improvements in version 1.3:
- minor code improvements
- improved visualization engine
- improved reading of *.pdb format (less errors and can read the connection matrix)
- number of atoms extended to 240
- smaller molecules for xz and yz windows
- memory management
New futures in version 1.3:
- pseudo shadows for atoms
- atom information
- torsian angle calculation
- auto rotation in all directions (edit menu)
- rotation with "arrow keys"
- recognition of bond type based on molecule geometry on/off
- recognition of atom type for molecular dynamics calculations
- centering the molecule on the screen
- add unit cell in case of crystallographic data
- separate menu for crystal properties
- molecule orientation vectors on/off
In this just 1.0 version simple editing of atoms is addedbut you can only select and delete selected atoms.
MView v1.3 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download MView v1.3 direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox