Developer: x360ME.comSupport Email: [email protected]Web Site: http://www.x360ME.com
was started because Microsoft is not initiating to build any kind of application to support one of its products (xbox 360) on their own platform "Windows Mobile/Windows Phone". That’s where, x360me moved.
This project is a small program that shows you the GamerCard of any xbox 360 GamerTag on your Windows Mobile/Windows Phone.
The project started by getting the GamerCard from Microsoft website by using their “Share your GamerCard” link. Afterwards the project was restarted to use Duncan Mackenzie’s webservice. Using Duncan’s webservice allowed more information to be fetched from Microsoft servers, but unfortunately, its very slow.
Later on, the community asked for some additional features, mainly, the ability to add favorites/friends and of course, we listened and delivered.
Due to the slow response of Duncan’s webservice, we used it only for the main tab. Leaving the friends tab to fetch data directly from Microsoft servers.
Hope the community loves this application.
v2.3.0 – 20th December 2009 (Current Version)
- Mobile Gamertag now supports QVGA.
v2.2.1 – 6th December 2009
- Fixed a bug where the software always loaded in safe mode.
v2.2 – 2nd December 2009
- Fixed a bug in not loading the last loaded gamertag.
- Added a "Safe Mode" operation mode (When the application fails to load the gamertag from Duncan’s server, the application will load the info from Microsoft servers, fewer info, but hey, at least it doesn’t give an error message. This feature is still in its early development, don’t expect it to be flawless).
v2.1 – 1st December 2009
- Fixed the bug that occurred after Duncan updated his web-service.
- Added a Christmas footer to show in both December and January.
v2.0 – 24th October 2009
- New user interface (Changed the buttons to match windows 6.5 UI).
- Works on VGA and WVGA (QVGA to come soon).
- Added a “Friends” tab which is configured through the “Settings” tab.
- Users can check for program updates through the “Settings” tab.
- Appreciations can be shown through the donation button in the “Settings” tab. :D
- High Resolution Icon/PNG Image for the new Windows Mobile 6.5 Start Menu.
- Friends can be individually updated by clicking on the Friends’ Avatar image (Saves some internet bandwidth).
Mobile GamerTag free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Mobile GamerTag direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox