: Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator for Pocket PC.
Long awaited Auto Installation file! No more juggling directories or wondering if the Rom Folder is in the right place. Just Double Click, select Next 2 times, and voila. Just add your favorit...
: Jan 21, 2003
: Developer e-mail
Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator for Pocket PC.
- Long awaited Auto Installation file! No more juggling directories or wondering if the Rom Folder is in the right place. Just Double Click, select Next 2 times, and voila. Just add your favorite Game ROMs and start playing.
- Roms can now be stored in a ROMs Folder that is autocreated in \Program Files\MAMECE\, a ROMS folder located on \storage card\Program Files\MAMECE\, a ROMS folder located in the \My Documents\ folder, or ROMs just stored in the \My Documents Folder.
- Redesigned the GUI. It now has Nice colors for a better presentation :)
- Achieved some speed improvements due to the code restructuring. Unfortunately it is only really noticable in the ARM version. I don't know why.
- Fixed the Frame Counter. It is more accurate now.
- Cleaned out lots of old test code and preprocessor stuff that was not needed. This should help others understand the logic and flow of the program code.
- Restructured and rebuilt MameCE3 from Scratch. I wanted to ensure that it was as clean as possible with no redundant functions or code. The GUI is now almost completely separated from the MAME engine. A single function links the GUI code to the osdependant code and the actual MAME Engine.
For Manual Installation or Upgrade:
- ARM Processors
- size 625 KB
- MIPS Processors
- size 792 KB
- SH3 Processors
- size 727 KB
- Casio BE300 Processors
- size 791 KB
- Implemented a Key Reconfiguration Routine. This allows everyone to reprogram the Game Keys for their PocketPC. That includes new devices that have just been released! Key configuration is done thru a GUI screen and then stored in the registry. This allows changes to persist between uses. Also included is an option to reset keys to the Defaults for your PocketPC (if I have the proper Manufacturer string for your device).
- Compiled a Casio BE300 Version (available in CAB format only).
- Included a new menu Choice called 'Device ID'. This option will display the Manufacturer's ID for your PocketPC. With this ID and the key codes from the reconfiguration Screen, I can code default keys for any new devices. I currently have ID Strings for the Casio E10x, E115, Jornado 540, 56x, and the iPaq 3100, 3600, 3700, and 3800. If you Email me the code for any other Devices and the Key Code values (and which buttons they are associated with), I will include them in future releases.
MAMECE3 v9.5 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download MAMECE3 v9.5 direct on your windows mobile phone