: RogersUPDATED !
* Feature change: Monitoring balance info in service messages from Kuwait Zain
and T-Mobile USA
is supported, along with Canadian Rogers
* Feature change: used data display format
changed: now decimal places or fractional digits is changed to 2 or 1 or 0 based on the size of the used data.
* Feature change: add more traces for debugging.
* Bug fix: currency symbol with multiple characters
NOW COMPATIBLE WITH Windows Mobile 5 or higher
LCMinutes keeps track of phone calls and text messages (SMS), calculates their charge based on user defined rate plan, and thus keep user informed of the up-to-date balance information: like current charges, used free minutes, used free messages, expire date for prepaid plans, etc.
* Monitoring all phone call and text messages: all incoming and outgoing calls and messages are traced;
* Calculating every phone call or text message charge: depend on rate plan, this could mean real charge, reduction of free minutes or free messages, or nothing;
* Support time based monthly charge and daily surcharge, and reset of counter for free minutes and free messages;
* Support user manually adjusting of balance, expire date;
* Provide today plugin for easy checking of balance;
* Support very flexible rate plan: prepaid or not, different rates for weekday, weekend, evening, different rate for starting minutes every day, different rates for incoming and outgoing messages, etc;
* Support importing existing phone call logs and text messages;
* Support deleting single call/message/balance record and deleting all the records.
* For Canadian Rogers prepaid plan user, it can monitor service message from Rogers too get the exact balance information.
To try LCMinutes:
1. Click the Download link to get the software
2. After download, copy it to the target pocket pc phone and click the downloaded file to install it;
3. After installation, reboot the phone;
4. After phone is rebooted, the LCMinutes today plugin should be displayed on the today screen, click on it to start LCMinutes main application;
5. Choose Menu -> Setting to setup the rate plan;
6. Choose Balance setting to setup an initial balance;
more info at the developer blog
LCMinutes free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download LCMinutes direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox