: RogersUPDATED !
* Feature change: Monitoring balance info in service messages from Kuwait Zain
and T-Mobile USA
is supported, along with Canadian Rogers
* Feature change: used data display format
changed: now decimal places or fractional digits is changed to 2 or 1 or 0 based on the size of the used data.
* Feature change: add more traces for debugging.
* Bug fix: currency symbol with multiple characters
NOW COMPATIBLE WITH Windows Mobile 5 or higher
LCMinutes keeps track of phone calls and text messages (SMS), calculates their charge based on user defined rate plan, and thus keep user informed of the up-to-date balance information: like current charges, used free minutes, used free messages, expire date for prepaid plans, etc.
* Monitoring all phone call and text messages: all incoming and outgoing calls and messages are traced;
* Calculating every phone call or text message charge: depend on rate plan, this could mean real charge, reduction of free minutes or free messages, or nothing;
* Support time based monthly charge and daily surcharge, and reset of counter for free minutes and free messages;
* Support user manually adjusting of balance, expire date;
* Provide today plugin for easy checking of balance;
* Support very flexible rate plan: prepaid or not, different rates for weekday, weekend, evening, different rate for starting minutes every day, different rates for incoming and outgoing messages, etc;
* Support importing existing phone call logs and text messages;
* Support deleting single call/message/balance record and deleting all the records.
* For Canadian Rogers prepaid plan user, it can monitor service message from Rogers too get the exact balance information.
To try LCMinutes:
1. Click the Download link to get the software
2. After download, copy it to the target pocket pc phone and click the downloaded file to install it;
3. After installation, reboot the phone;
4. After phone is rebooted, the LCMinutes today plugin should be displayed on the today screen, click on it to start LCMinutes main application;
5. Choose Menu -> Setting to setup the rate plan;
6. Choose Balance setting to setup an initial balance;
more info at the developer blog
LCMinutes free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download LCMinutes direct on your windows mobile phone