iFonz is an application to emulate the most popular iPhone on your Windows Mobile 5.0 / WM6 Pocket PC. It is a clone of iPhone interface, with a lots of customization and a fully graphical design and animations.
- Set differrent background Portrait and Landscape.
- Set a lot of animation effects.
- Set infinite number of pages with 12 icons for each page.
- Set icons picture, description and shortcut command.
- Work in Portrait and in Landscape.
- Fly from and to another page with touch screen and with D-Pad.
- Uninstall older version.
- Extract CAB and install on Pocket PC.
- Soft Reset Pocket PC.
* If you use ILauncher consider to uninstall it for best use of iFonz.
* If you want enter directly on the General Settings click on the link in Programs Folder "iFonz Settings".
* To open General Settings Tap and Hold on background.
* To open Icon Settings Tap and Hold on desired icon.
* To enable/disable Windows Startup open General Settings and check/uncheck the option.
* To save/load Themes and settings Tap and Hold on Battery and click on Themes->Load/Save and choose the file.
* To minimize Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and click on minimize.
* To view all Pocket PC status info Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and go to Status menu.
* To view AM/PM hour go to Regional Settings in your pocket pc and set correctly your Timezone and Time settings.
* To exit click on battery in the main screen.
* To add shortcut to a folder in the command line use "\windows\fexplore.exe" and in the argument set the folder path.
* To add shortcut to a midlet java in the command line use "[the path of your java manager]" and in the argument set the parameter of your java application (Es: Command: "\windows\jmm.exe" Arguments:"-r"Gmail","Google","Gmail").
* To add shortcut to an internet address write in command line the internet address.
* To Copy/Swap an icon tap and hold on 1 icon and choose Copy/Swap and after tap and hold another icon and choose Paste here/Swap here.
* If iFonz close when hit the "Red Button" after a call, assign a specific button of your PPC for restart it, set it in PPC settings.
* If your Pocket PC is old or slow go to General Settings and disable all Special Effects and set Animation to "Nothing".
* If you do a lot of changes in General Settings and iFonz become slow, restart it.
* To go in debug mode create a file "Debuco" in the iFonz directory and use the program. In the folder I create a new text file called Logfile.txt with all operations and errors.
* For lock device and show a big image of caller whe you receive a call use S2U2 program (The best ever from A_C).
There are a lots of options, discover all and set as your flavor. Tested iFonz on HTC TyTN and all goes good.
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox