: Developer e-mail
Icbar is a task bar/application manager giving more control of running applications than the standard PocketPC OS.
Icbar is also a derivative work based on WIS Bar v1.0.4 [http://www.walkers.ne.jp/
The author of WIS Bar offered the source code
of WIS Bar v1.0.4 to anybody interested in continuing development. I wanted to fix a couple of things so I asked for the source and created Icbar.
Icbar will install to its own directory, but will use your registry configurations of WIS Bar. Icbar does not require WISbar to be installed.
To install Icbar, copy the .CAB file to your PDA, then pick up your PDA and execute the .CAB file from your PDA's File Explorer.
Download link for other processors:
- 217 KB
- 188 KB
- Improved Memory/Battery execution speed.
- Fixed "An unsupported operation was attemped" when attempting to access alternate button images on non-English versions (introduced in previous beta).
- Optimised Beta 3 build for speed rather than size (small increase in file size).
- Fixed Minimise execute function for non-Close icons.
- Fixed Menu Bar image alignment bug.
- Added preview of BMP files in BMP Browser dialog.
- Fixed resource leeks in Icbar.exe
- Fixed Icbar Menu popup on execute so that the menu appears on every launch attempt after Icbar is running, rather than every second one.
- Made small change to the way Icbar returns to Today screen or top most application after an application closes. (Hopefully preventing soft-rests on some devices)
- Hidden tasks will now always minimise from the bar (Close All/Close Inactive), and close from the Icbar menu. This way, you won't be killing activesync (and others) when you don't really want to.
- Added skinning of Menu Bar (bottom bar) with code from Marcello Bastea-Forte (PocketDict).
- Added ClearType text to the bar application, all but the Icbar menu now has the option to enable/disable cleartype. Icbar Menu ClearType disable option will come later.
- Fixed bug, Icbar can now close Windows Media Player (WMP) while it is playing a media file (like it once did before).
- Fixed Icbar Menu freeze when Activesync syncing.
- Fixed Icbar Setup delayed launch when Activesync is running.
- Fixed Icbar volume/mute icon update bug when changing volume state with 3rd party app.
- Added Tapn'Hold Close function to 'Running Task' icons.
- Added list of running tasks to the 'Hide' dialog for easy selection of difficult task names e.g. names with special symbols (TradeMark etc)
- There is a known bug with this feature. Occasionally the list will be incomplete or empty. For the moment, just close and open the drop-down menu.
- Fixed long standing Calculator title bug. The Calculator now appears in the Icbar Menu too.
Icbar v1.1 Beta3 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Icbar v1.1 Beta3 direct on your windows mobile phone