: Host Explorer gives you access to your desktop via WiFi and Remote Desktop Connection
- Desktop: Any Windows Operating System with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.
- Device: Any Windows Mobile Device with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.
: Dec 14, 2007
Host Explorer allows you to connect and access all your files on your desktop (the whole filesystem) through WiFi without using Remote Desktop Connection.
Installation & Executing:
- Copy Host.exe to your Desktop and run.
- Copy HExp.exe to your Device and run when required.
Limitations for now:
- It just shows the filesystem of the Desktop (You can just see all the drives and files. You can't access them.)
- No icons showing the filetype are displayed.
- On Every Run, IP Address of the Desktop must be entered manually. (I know this is very tiresome... but that is what I'm fixing now.)
Features to be Added:
- Do Something for the Desktop IP Addresses.
- Show Icons for filetypes.
- Open Desktop's Files on the Device as well as the Desktop.
- Remote Download. Download files to your Desktop from the internet using your device.
- View and Control Desktop Processes.
- Last: Control Device's File System and ... on Desktop.
v0.04 Alpha (13-12-2007):
- Download file to Device (with progress bar).
v0.03 Alpha (03-12-2007):
- You can actually login now. In the Previous Builds you wouldn't have been able to login.
- A Drop Down box shows the available Local IP Addresses.
v0.02 Alpha (28-11-2007):
- Full Row Select in FileViewer Enabled.
- Bug in Size fixed.
v0.01 Alpha (28-11-2007):
- 1st Alpha Post.
Host Explorer v0.04 Alpha free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Host Explorer v0.04 Alpha direct on your windows mobile phone