: Host Explorer gives you access to your desktop via WiFi and Remote Desktop Connection
- Desktop: Any Windows Operating System with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.
- Device: Any Windows Mobile Device with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.
: Dec 14, 2007
Host Explorer allows you to connect and access all your files on your desktop (the whole filesystem) through WiFi without using Remote Desktop Connection.
Installation & Executing:
- Copy Host.exe to your Desktop and run.
- Copy HExp.exe to your Device and run when required.
Limitations for now:
- It just shows the filesystem of the Desktop (You can just see all the drives and files. You can't access them.)
- No icons showing the filetype are displayed.
- On Every Run, IP Address of the Desktop must be entered manually. (I know this is very tiresome... but that is what I'm fixing now.)
Features to be Added:
- Do Something for the Desktop IP Addresses.
- Show Icons for filetypes.
- Open Desktop's Files on the Device as well as the Desktop.
- Remote Download. Download files to your Desktop from the internet using your device.
- View and Control Desktop Processes.
- Last: Control Device's File System and ... on Desktop.
v0.04 Alpha (13-12-2007):
- Download file to Device (with progress bar).
v0.03 Alpha (03-12-2007):
- You can actually login now. In the Previous Builds you wouldn't have been able to login.
- A Drop Down box shows the available Local IP Addresses.
v0.02 Alpha (28-11-2007):
- Full Row Select in FileViewer Enabled.
- Bug in Size fixed.
v0.01 Alpha (28-11-2007):
- 1st Alpha Post.
Host Explorer v0.04 Alpha free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Host Explorer v0.04 Alpha direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox