Developer: hobdriveSupport Email:
firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb Site: http://hobdrive.com
Beside all the stuff you may find in tons of OBDII scanner tools, here are some
HOBD unique features:
- Concentration on trip data: MPG, distance run, total fuel consumption, etc.
- Precise MPG (fuel consumption) analysis and calculations.
- DTC reading, explanation, and clearing
- Toyota owners have precise MPG data via injector pulse width PID.
- Sensor data logging facilities for data review.
- Fine graned touch-friendly fluid UI for use in carputer/navigator uninterruptly.
- Full i18n and metric/imperial switching.
- Visual themes.
- HUD (screen projection) mode.
- Opensource core, extensible.
- Runs on any platform with .net installed (WinCE/PNA/PDA/PocketPC/WinMobile/Windows)
1.1 version updates:
- Hobdrive now persistently saves currently used trip interval (Auto, Day, Week, etc.)
- Hobdrive now have predefined vehicle profiles to help configure your vehicle settings. You can upload your profile and share with others. You can update profiles from site.
- Hobdrive now works natively on Linux with mono environment. Users of linux based car PCs can now install hobdrive. Notice the support is still in beta stage.
- New visual themes: Honda and Hyundai
- Improved italian translation, Added Turkish translation
- Hobdrive can now work with non-OBD2 vehicles: Chery Tiggo, Nissan (JDM, consul), VAZ.
- New extended sensors for Ford and Chevrolet vehicles.
- Dynamic sensor definitions could now be added via ecuxml files.
Some of the features of a hobdrive (full payed version):
- Enchanced data display: red/green color warnings
- Automatic trip periods switching: day, week, month, fillup
- Multiple trip data support (TripA, TripB)
- Fuel/Money spent in jams. Fuel economy w/o jams and on hot engine
- Performance measurements: Zero to sixty, Breaking time/distance, Quarter time.
hobDrive free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download hobDrive direct on your windows mobile phone