GSlide, "GenericSlide", is simply a list control with a kinetic slider interface. The twist of this control is that it is completley remote controlled from the outside, by default by MortScript. What you get out-of-the-box is a nice finger friendly file explorer but you can build many types of applications using this control.
To install just drop the folder into your any folder. No installation needed.
Download and start playing around with it.
To install just drop the folder into your Programs folder. It works wherever you place it, but I have set up some example shortcuts with command line arguments which assume that you put it at the default location.
- Lots and lots and lots ......
- Many usability improvements. About time you might say, after all the backend stuff.
- "Easy access" buttons on the top bar. Implemented using the Faces API of course.
- Much improved RSS handeling.
- Super easy adding of RSS channels.
- Super easy adding/editing of GSlide Settings.
- A lot of tweaks here and there.
- Super cool update, as always.
- Real RSS reader.
- Configurable alpha effects for many objects.
- Lots of other good under-the-hoddie stuff.
- Lots of really cool dev. stuff!
- Optional fixed top bar with onClick, onDoubleClick etc events to catch.
- Set text messages and different background images for the top bar.
- Set background for the list on-the-fly.
- Top bar in general.
- Will update the API Docs asap.
* All new Oxygen skin with much more complete icon set (drawback is total size in kb)
* Communication with GSlide is now xmlrpc standard.
* More possibilities to make adhoc changes to events handlers (onApplicationStart, onApplicationExit, onTapAndHold, onBackTapAndHold, onClick, onDoubleClick, etc).
* Tap and hold support :)
* Renaming the menues is now possible.
* Right sweep now takes you to the actions (cut and paste etc) as default (really easy to change in the context.xml file. Look for the onSweepRight tag.).
For more information and updates please visit the developer web site
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox