: Developer e-mail
GSFinder+ is a great File Manager and a perfect replacement for the default Windows CE/PocketPC File Explorer.
GSFinder was first created by Y. Nagamidori as an open source application.
GSFinder+ is an advanced version of GSFinder made by M.Toda introducing some new features like ZIP and LHA archives management, Drag-and-Drop, and network options.
The followings are the main changed parts from original:
- Overlaped Window (only SigmarionIII).
- ZIP/LHA file Compress/Uncompres (Used UnZip.dll, UnLHA.dll. Encloses in package.)
- Drag and drop (Move/Copy(Ctrl+)/Shortcut (Alt+) /Context-menu (Shift+)).
- File operation by the folder tree.
- Context-menu express as an Alt+ tap and tap-and-hold.
- Original extension function (system path/user path/favorite).
- [Forward][Back] button (tool bar).
- Network folder display setup (registry change).
- Network connect/disconnect (*).
- Change of menu composition.
- Memory card automatic detection.
- Automatic refresh(only SigmarionIII/WM2003).
- File search.
- File Association.
- Processing improvement in the speed.
- VGA correspondence of WM2003SE.
- Used gsGetFile.dll (Encloses in package).
* Settings for "Network Connect",
Remote Path: [\\<machine name>\<share folder name>] (In OSX, <user name> is set up instead of <share folder name>)
Local Name: [<any name>].
Remote folders will be displayed under the [Network] tree.
- Favorite menu is not created.
- Change Focus Frame of File List.
- By Upper Folder Movement, Item of Select and Focus is not in Agreement.
- Setting Fault of Enable of Menu/Tool Bar of Address Bar.
- Setting Change of System Path is not Reflected.
- If a blank is set as a system path, a program will not start.
- Don't Give Extension of Linking Agency File Name to Shortcut File Name.
- The [Go] Menu of the H/PC Version was Made into Tool Bar.
- Time is not Displayed on File Time Display of Property.
- Some Icons were Made New (Thanks: Mr.Alain Brasseur).
- Add the Palm-size PC Version (Mr.Alain Brasseur Created is Corrected).
- Shortcut Key (Alt/Ctl+Key) Does Not Function (WM2003/PocketPC).
- Displays without Program Which is Carrying Out Association by [Choose Program] Scrolling.
- Sorts by Tap of Title Header of the [File Types] Option.
- Icon (DefaltIcon) of Program is not Set as Association.
- Path Error when Memory Card is Extracted (WM2003/CE.NET).
- Path Error of Shortcut File Created from File Search.
- Starting Parameter Path is Bundled with "", Don't Open Path.
- [Copy]/[Paste] Does Not Operate from [Rename] Menu and Address Bar.
- [Detail]/[Detail(Line Select)] ([View Style] Menu) Does Not Function Correctly.
- Improved File Search Feature (File handling).
- New LHA/LZH compression/extraction module in English.
- New icon set.
- GSFinder+ is now based on a completely new code provided by Y. Nagamidori (GSFinder 1.99 for PocketPC); The code used for HandheldPC and PocketPC versions of GSFinder+ have been merged.
- New menu structure.
- New "choose program" feature.
- Many changes in the English dialogs.
- New "automatic refresh" feature.
- New 'File Types' feature(file association).
- New Font Size option, to change the icon Font.
- Increased execution speed.
- Major improvement of the file search feature (speed).
- Use of a specific icon for the start menu.
- Several small bugs correction.
- New original icon set.
- "Drag-and-Drop Mode" menu item added (Edit Menu).
- New View Style added.
- Several bug corrections.
- New "Font size" option.
- VGA optimizations for WM2003se devices.
- Support of Gsgetfile.dll for ZIP archives creation (overrides PocketPC default dialogs).
- WARNING: LHA support has been temporary disabled in this build, due to some problems found with UNLHA.dll. This problem is also encountered with other applications using UNLHA.dll. It is not due to GSFinder+ itself. Until a solution is found, only Zip compression is allowed through UNZIP.dll.
GSFinder+ v1.04 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download GSFinder+ v1.04 direct on your windows mobile phone