Record GPS tracks from your mobile and trace them on a map.
Record tracks of your trips anywhere on the Earth from your mobile device. Tracks are traced on Google Maps and stored in an online archive. All you need to start tracking is a mobile device with the internal or external GPS receiver.
View and organize your tracks in a personal online archive
The uploaded tracks are stored on the server and available for review and management from GPSed web service.
- Make your tracks Public/Private;
- Change track's color to better distinguish them on a landscape;
- Detailed track information;
- Tracks auto-zoom;
- Search among your tracks and public tracks of other users;
- Attach photos to tracks;
- View waypoints made from mobile application;
- Add text comments to tracks;
- Split and merge tracks (coming soon);
Pin your photos to a map with a simple geotagging feature
Take photos when you travel and link them to a map precisely at a place they were taken. The geotagged photos will be stored on your computer for easy and private access. See your geotagged photos in one click on Google Earth.
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox