- Can minimize itself on activate.
- Can switch phone to sleep mode on activate.
- Can run selected program on activate.
- Register move.
- User-defined sensivity of move detection.
- User-defined time of alarm.
- Can play selected sound while raising alarm.
- User define code to deactivate alarm (empty on startup).
- It's free.
Video Preview of Don't Touch Me
First usage hint:
In Menu->Settings->Alarm tab check "Play sound" option and choose sound file (only wav format is supported), then press Save button. If not, alarm will be silent.
Tested devices: HTC Touch HD.
GUI explantation (v0.1.0):
1. Main Screen
Run/Stop button - activate/deactivate alarm
Menu->Settings - show settings window
Menu->About - show about window
Menu->Exit - exit application
When you activate alarm at bottom of main screen can be displayed two red panels. Left panel indicate alarm, right panel indicate movement.
2. Settings Window:
2.1 Activation tab:
- Delay (in seconds) - alarm activation delay (after pressing Run button)
- Minimize - if checked, application will minimize on activation
- Sleep - if checked, device go to unattended mode on activation
- Run program - if checked, select application will be run on activation
- Parameters - run parameters of selected application
2.2 Deactivation tab
- Change code - check if you want to change deactivation code (deafult code is empty)
2.3 Alarm tab
- Sensitivity - sensitivity of movement (float)
- Continuation (in seconds) - how long alarm should be On after stop of movement
- Schow deactivation panel - if checked, when alarm is triggered, deactivation code panel automatically shows up
- Play sound - play sound on alarm when it is checked
- Delay (in seconds) - delay for play sound (time for entering code without screaming device :) ).