Free ContactManager v0.10 apps for Windows Mobile phone
|Create an account to use our new features ! Sign Up | Help | Sign in|
Free Windows Mobile Apps
More than 4500 free windows mobile games, apps and themes. Download software for HTC Touch Diamond / Pro / HD2 / Fuze / Tilt, Samsung and other smartphones.
Internet, backup and social applications together with financial, weather, mapping and GPS navigation software absolutely free for Your Windows Phone.
Search for Pocket PC freeware:
There is an .ini file that you can create in the directory where the program reside. It contains color, font and image settings. See the setting.ini provided in the zip file.
To install, copy the unzipped file to your ppc and run it. Should be enough. Tested on WM6 only, should run on WM 5.0.
* Gesture: you can slide you finger from right to left or right to left, it will go act like the lower left softkey.
* Bug fixes: app crashing while deleting contact
* New virtual contact: at the end of the list you have a new contact, tap on it to create a new
* New default theme inspired from the Touch
* New settings to adjust contact detail position
* Second Line can contain \n (breakline), if you want to display more than one line
* New Touch theme
* Cab File that replace contact manager (registry)
- Back button in on bottom left menu in detail view.
- Setting to remove favourite images from list.
- Tapping on the contact picture now show a menu that let you set as favorite, change picture, edit or create new contact.
- Key should work again, as does animated scrolling from A_Z index pick.
- Bug fixes. v0.8:
- New settings for feedback image.
- New settings for contact detail image.
- Default image for contact without image.
- Tap on the image allow you to change image.
- Favourite contact can have a different height.
- Change for VGA device, now for those device the settingsVGA.ini file is loaded.
- Tap on the list while scrolling will stop scrolling.
- Bug fixes. v0.7:
- Ability to disable endless scrolling.
- Setting for the size of contact picture in detail.
- You can set a contact as favorite.
- The favorite screen show the list of favorite contacts.
- Update settings for VGA pda (thanks Mr Groch).
- Bug fixes. v0.6:
- Fullscreen support.
- Background image.
- Formatting for displayed information (see settings.ini).
- Option to hide contact images in list.
- Option to sort contact based on (almost) any combination.
- Bug fixes (scroll up by key, other minor).
- Endless scrolling for contact.
- Remove debug information.
- Left keypad go back to list when looking at detail.
- Settings.ini for VGA device, rename to settings.ini, should be better than before.
- More settings in setting.ini ("hot zone" size for for index browsing, small button height, height of phone number list, ...).
- Fixed refresh bug with settings image.
- Fixed display bug (font overlapping), now the second line will always be below the first, no matter the font size you set.
- Bug fixes. v0.4b:
- Fix black left border when no settings background color is applied (or no setting at all). v0.4:
- Multipe phone number support (it's a scroll list like contact list, so if you have lot of phone number for a contact, you can scroll the list with your finger).
- Basic skin support (see Settings.ini).
- Support for image for button (by default there is no image... but you can set one in the settings.ini file).
- Bug fixes.
- VGA should be better (with a correct skin however, cause thing will look ... small), but I still don't have VGA device, tell me about the perf!
- Release include a dark skin, if you put the settings.ini it's gonna be dark, without it's gonna be white. You can always play without skin, just customize the settings you want customized.
- Support for accented letter (and other).
- Bold font for contact.
- Better feedback display while playing with index.
- Better animation support (you won't notice a diff, but the code is less ugly).
- A_Z is repositionned.
- E-mail address is show in contact detail.
- New contact button (not working as expected, you have to tap on the outlook dialog to edit...).
- Favorites page to come (but tapping on the button makes the page slide).
- Minimize support.
- Key pad scrolling: up/down scroll one page, left/right scroll three contact. v0.2:
- A_Z left panel is centered.
- Improved perf (tell me if you see a difference).
- Use of FileAs and not some complex computation.
- Will try to find a phone number (actually contact detail should allow you to call home/work/mobile... it will come).
- Improved scrolling.
Download ContactManager v0.10 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download ContactManager v0.10 direct on your windows mobile phone
Please login to post comments
Enter your personal information to the left. All fields are required
Want a custom avatar?
Please create a Gravatar account associated with the email you use to post comments.
Alternatively register for a FreewarePocketPC user account to be able to post and moderate your comments faster.