: Vicott WongUpdated to v1.2
ClearTemp is an application for you to clear temporary/unused files and unused registry keys/values on your system easily.
It also allows you to clear your Recent Program List, Internet Address History and boot count.
You can even change the location of the temporary folders (Cache, History & Cookies) or e-mail attachment folder to the Storage Card. If you have custom folders which you wish to clear, you can also add them in.
- Download the CAB file and transfer it to your device. Do not open the CAB file as if it is a ZIP file.
- On your device, launch your file explorer and locate the CAB file.
- Tap on the CAB file to start installation.
- You can tick/untick certain items to scan/clean.
- Use "Clean" from the tools menu to start clearing selected item(s).
- You can go to the options dialog from the tools menu.
- In the Options dialog, you can change location of temp files or e-mail attachments by making the change in the dropdown list(s).
- You can also specify the location of Custom Folder 1 and 2 in the Options dialog.
- You can also enable auto cleaning of temp files and custom folders on system start up by ticking the start up option in the Options dialog.
- Tap on "Apply" button to confirm the new settings in the Options dialog.
- After changing the location of the temp files, please exit the program, save your work and perform a soft reset for the change to take effect.
- You can also modify your "Custom Files" list in the "Custom Files" screen. Wildcards (*) are supported in filenames.
- You can also clear the MRU (most recently used) list of selected third party applications in the MRU Cleaner screen.
- Detailed help file is available here.
- Please uncheck "Auto clean on Start Up" first if you wish to un-install the software.
- Refer to this blog entry for important operational notes.
- Refer to this blog entry to setup Custom Files list.
- "Large Mail" is not supported in Windows Mobile 5.0 and above.
- Detection of "Mail Attachments" does not work well on some devices.
- The startup option does not clear bad registries, dead shortcuts and dead SIPs automatically.
- For bad uninstall registry/files, make sure the software are no longer on the device before you agree to delete them. The setup information required to uninstall software will be gone after you choose to delete them.
- Please take extra care and read the prompts carefully before removing SIPs detected as dead. You will not be able to recover the SIPs once you choose to remove them.
- If you decide to uninstall ClearTemp, please remember to delete "ClearTemp Startup.lnk" shortcut file in the startup folder (e.g. "\Windows\StartUp\").
* Fixed cache detection for Google Maps v3.2.1.
* Fixed cache detection (disk cache) for Opera Mobile 9.7.
* Changed online help link.
ClearTemp free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download ClearTemp direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox