: CallFirewall basically rejects unwanted calls. Features & Options: a. Accecpt all calls - pretty self explainatory b. Accept call from My Contacts only - accepts calls from contacts only, others are rejected c. Reject all calls - pretty self explainatory d. White List - accepts calls
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 / 6
( does not work on WM2003 / 2002 )
.NET Compact framework 2
: Feb 2, 2020
: Logic Unlimited
Features & Options:
a. Accecpt all calls - pretty self explainatory
b. Accept call from My Contacts only - accepts calls from contacts only, others are rejected
c. Reject all calls - pretty self explainatory
d. White List - accepts calls only from the white listed nos
e. Black List - accepts all call except from the black listed nos
f. Black List Pattern - any no STARTING from the black list pattern list is rejected.
for eg. if you enter "123", so all nos STARTING from "123" will be rejected
this is a very nice option with which you can block nos from any particular network, country, city , area or whatever you can think of.
Finally there is also an option to reply with an SMS.
1. Please uninstall previous versions before installing ver 1.3
2. Also Delete Callfirewall.xml from the Root folder. Previous versions Callfirewall.xml will not work with ver 1.3.
3. The XML file for 1.3 and 1.4 are compatible.
KNOWN ISSUES :
1. One Ring Delay in Rejecting Calls.
2. Ongoing call -> Blocked Caller Calls -> Existing Call is Hung Up.
3. Problems with some Radio ROMS where the caller identdification is delayed by Windows by a couple of seconds.
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ME COMPLAINING ABOUT THE KNOWN ISSUES.
1. Selective Call Barring.
Now you can restrict selected outgoing calls.
2. Add outgoing calls as Appointments.
P.S. If you have replaced your Windows Mobile phone with Android we have a solution for you. There are many firewall apps on Play Store but one that stands out is NetGuard. It is a no-root android firewall
to block access to the internet per application.
1. CallFirewall has to be running in the background to work, so if u are using apps like HTC X button, etc be sure that CallFirewall is running.
2. Please uninstall previous version before installing new version.
Call Firewall free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Call Firewall direct on your windows mobile phone