: Developer e-mail
This tool maintains a bootlog where you can enter a description/reason for each boot. It keeps a backup of its data on the storage card, and will not loose any data if the device is hard reset.
It only runs for a very short time after each reboot (to update the datafiles) and does not run "in the background".
Tested on WM5 Phone edition (I-Mate K-jam, Qtek 9100) and on a copule of PPCs with 2003SE.
This little tool displays:
- Current uptime
- Average uptime
- Longest uptime
- Processing time
- Idle time
- The number of hard resets
- The number of soft resets.
How to install/upgrade:
Copy the cab file to your device (using activesync, for example) and click on it to install B_Uptime.
If it complains after a reboot:
Run B_Uptime and select "Menu -> Fix startup shortcut".
- Changed the layout of the bootlog, added boot number.
- Added B_Bootlog.exe (a little app to view/edit the bootlog).This was added as a separate program, in order to kep the B_Uptime.exe as small as possible.
- Removed the menu entry to open the bootlog in word.
- Added menu entry to open bootlog (in B_Bootlog.exe).
- Updated help file.
- Added more info in the help file.
- Added a logfile which will be a log of Reboot Time, What type of reboot (Soft/Hard) and a description field (where the user can add his comments about the reboot.
- Added menu entry to open the logfile in word.
- The time part of the last boot timestamp, the last hard reset timestamp and the first install timestamp all showed the time from last boot. Fixed.
- Changed it to use application folder in paths instead of hardcoded 'Bredita' path.
- Changed minimum OS version to 1.0, i guess this will let you install it on earlier windows versions. I don't know if it will run well on older versions. please tell me if you successfully use it on anything earlier than Windows Mobile 5.
- Added menu item: "About" and removed version number from main screen.
- Added menu item: "Help" and removed help button from main screen.
- Added menu item: "Fix startup shortcut".
- Moved "Uptime.txt" to the application folder (The folder where B_Uptime is installed) instead of the root folder.
- It no longer exits when it looses focus (or you click the X), but it does stop the screen from updating every second.
- Added exit button which stops the program (does not keep it running in the background).
- Aware of screen rotation (works in landscape mode too).
- The time of last boot/last hard reset/first install is shown next to the date, in landscape mode.
- Better method of calculating the "last boot" timestamp the first time b_uptime is installed.
- Help button added.
- Help file is integrated into windows help.
- Program folder changed from "B_Uptime to "Bredita".
- Longest_uptime since last hard reset added.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened at first startup.
- Smaller cab file.
- Fixed a bug where a timestamp was not updated after a hard reset.
B_Uptime v0.7 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download B_Uptime v0.7 direct on your windows mobile phone
receive the latest freeware programs straight into your Inbox