: PalladiumTDv0.2.1.105 beta
is a simple utility that logs the battery performance. Use it to troubleshoot when and under what conditions the PPC
uses the most power. The program provides a rolling graphical display of the
latest data (Voltage, Current, and Temperaure) as well as saving additional
information into the log file. Log entries can be recorded at 1, 5, and 10 sec
intervals. New to version 0.2.1.105 is a battery Benchmark program.
- The program will display the current battery status as soon as it is run.
- To begin logging, Select Update/Log and select Logging -> Log Location and enter the storage location for the log file. (the log file may reside either in main memory of on a storage card. If you place the log file on a storage card, please see the note below.
- To start Logging, select Update/Log -> Logging -> Start.
- To Start Logging, Select Update/Log -> Logging -> Stop.
Please note that if you select the storage card for log storage, when waking the phone up the phone may take up to several minutes to wake up depending on the log frequency and length of time the phone has been asleep and whether power saving is enabled for the Storage Card.
What it logs:
- Date and Time.
- Is AC Charger Attached.
- Battery Voltage.
- Battery Current (Discharge).
- Battery Temperature.
- Battery level (%).
- Pertinent System events:
o Active Application.
o Speaker Phone Activity.
o Phone Radio Off/On.
o Phone Active Data Call (EVDO/1xRTT Activity).
o No Phone Service.
o Phone Searching For Service.
o Bluetooth Power State On/off.
o Bluetooth Hands Free Audio in use (BT Headphones).
o Bluetooth Hands Free Control in use (BT HF Headset).
o WiFi Power On.
o WiFi Connected.
o Bluetooth Connections Count.
o Bluetooth Connections Descriptions.
o Cellular Connections Count.
o Cellular Connections Descriptions.
o Phone Call (Talking).
Battlog free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Battlog direct on your windows mobile phone