Free BatteryStatus v0.04.200 RC2 apps for Windows Mobile phone
|Create an account to use our new features ! Sign Up | Help | Sign in|
Free Windows Mobile Apps
More than 4500 free windows mobile games, apps and themes. Download software for HTC Touch Diamond / Pro / HD2 / Fuze / Tilt, Samsung and other smartphones.
Internet, backup and social applications together with financial, weather, mapping and GPS navigation software absolutely free for Your Windows Phone.
Search for Pocket PC freeware:
With great help of some users of xda-developers.com, there are more functions provided by BatteryStatus. It can show you incoming and outgoing calltimes for daily and monthly use as well as incoming and outgoing summed up. Btw. the reading shows D:... for daily calltimes and M:... for monthly calltimes.
Furthermore it can count incoming and outgoing sms for monthly use and show the actual cpuspeed as well as the bluetooth status (on/off). BatteryStatus can also log (write into a file) the date, time, duration and callnumber of incoming and outgoing calls and sms to an xml-file.
There are also indicators which needs to poll periodically and can be activated/deactivated by show or hide them. These indicators are actual signal strength of phone modul, free momory for program-storage and sd-card, free memory for data (program-usage) and batterydrain in mA or mW.
You can start CommManager of prophet by tap on the mobile operator name text or terminate CommManager by tap and hold on the mobile operator name. CommManager is the default program to start, but you can provide another app in the options.
Use this piece of software on your own risk! The author is not responsible for any damage caused by this software.
- Added: temperature in degree celsius and fahrenheit.
- Added: One-Hand usage with navigation-keys.
- Added: localization (language-support) by an external BSLanguage.dll.
- Added: dpi-aware (vga-support).
- Added: devicelock chooseable for idle (display off) - e.g. listening to mp3-music.
- Added: round calltimes (to fit plans of some providers).
- Changed: implementation of calltimes.
- Changed: DeviceLock.
- Changed: Temp-/Powerdrain-indicator now optional.
- Fixed: installation process.
- Fixed: some minor fixes. v0.04.200:
- Added: Scaling the cpuspeed depending on actual cpuload (CpuScaler).
- Added: context-menu for a quick access to the most important things.
- Added: cpuload-indicator.
- Added: TaskBar-Indicator showing cpuspeed and cpuload (position and fontsize customizeable).
- Added: Tray-Icons for showing/changing status of phone/wifi/bluetooth/devicelock/display.
- Added: Assign cpuspeed to specific applications.
- Added: option to disable proxy for using WiFi (and use proxy for GPRS).
- Added: some other things.
- Fixed: several fixes. v0.03.200:
- Added: Battery-temperature.
- Fixed: boot-problems on TyTn.
- Fixed: operator name update.
- Added: BackLight fix.
Please login to post comments
Enter your personal information to the left. All fields are required
Want a custom avatar?
Please create a Gravatar account associated with the email you use to post comments.
Alternatively register for a FreewarePocketPC user account to be able to post and moderate your comments faster.