Developer: MediaNet Solutions LimitedSupport Email:
firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb Site: http://www.MediaNet-Solutions.Net/
This utility allows you to set applications and windows to be rotated automatically as you hold your device in different vertical orientations, either landscape or portrait. It is useful to work with the web browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer) in landscape mode, unfortunately, many of the applications doesn't come with this feature enabled. This utility utilizes your device's built in support for rotating application screen appearance with an easy to use and intuitive interface, so you can select which application you need automatically to interact with vertical orientation. This eliminates you to press any hotkey, because applications rotate automatically, without pressing any hardware key. Also, this is not a memory resident utility, therefore, it will never consume any memory space on your device. The best part is, you need to use this utility once and for all, no startup is necessary, once you configure your application list through this utlity, it will work forever, no need to start this utility over and over everytime your device starts up.
Until this moment, this utility is a FREEWARE and you can distribute it without any limitation, but never for any financial benefit.
1. Add window titles of applications you want to be rotated automatically with device orientation. You cannot add a window title that is already added to the list.
2. Edit a window title to change the title. You cannot change the title to a title that is already in the list.
3. Uncheck a window title in order to temporarily suspend the window from utilizing the automatic rotation feature.
4. Check a window title to enable it to use the automatic rotation feature of the device.
5. This utility can only work with devices with built in motion sensor with built in support for automatic rotation (e.g.: Samsung Omnia II).
Automatic Rotation Configurator for Omnia II free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download Automatic Rotation Configurator for Omnia II direct on your windows mobile phone