: Developer e-mail
ActiveSync 4.1 is the latest sync software release for Windows Mobile 5.0 devices.
Microsoft ActiveSync provides a great synchronization experience with Windows-based PCs and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box.
ActiveSync acts as the gateway between your Windows-based PC and Windows Mobile-based device, enabling the transfer of Outlook information, Office documents, pictures, music, videos and applications from your desktop to your device.
In addition to synchronizing with a desktop PC, ActiveSync can synchronize directly with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 so that you can keep your e-mail, Calendar, Notes, and Contacts updated wirelessly when you’re away from your PC.
New features include:
- New partnership wizard makes syncing easier.
- Faster transfer of data files including media.
- Ability to sync photos assigned to contacts from Outlook on the desktop.
ActiveSync 4.1 supports PC sync via USB cable, Bluetooth, or infrared connection.
- Faster file transfer speed and photo sync via Outlook are only available for Windows Mobile 5.0-based devices. For customers using Windows Mobile 2003 or 2002-based devices, please continue using ActiveSync 3.8
- Remote PC Sync (via Wifi or LAN) has been removed due to Enterprise customer feedback around security issues. If you are using this feature on a Windows Mobile 2003-based device, please continue using ActiveSync 3.x or earlier.
- Beginning in 2006, customers using Microsoft Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 with devices running the Messaging and Security Feature Pack for Windows Mobile 5.0 will benefit from the following feature enhancements in ActiveSync 4.1: Direct Push Technology, local device wipe, and certificate-based authentication to Exchange Server.
ActiveSync v4.1 free for Your Windows Mobile Phone
.mobi Mobile friendly download
Download ActiveSync v4.1 direct on your windows mobile phone